ravenyvolle2

Hi im Yvolle:) ??

Featured Comment

Hi there!:) ??

I am yvolle( username: ravenyvolle in stake or pd):)

I started with stake last August 2017 (registered the day they launched I think) and is still active until now because of the wonderful community and the games.

I began to know about bitcoin last 2015 i think and bought around 10 of those but too stupid to sell some thinking it will not rise up to its price today.

I am from the beautiful country of Philippines, and proud to be in a medical field(although i am not practicing at the moment but I will be working in a foreign country soon).

I have a cute daughter(3 yrs old)and she is the love of my life:) 

I love dancing-I love doing freestyle and kinda sexy ones especially in parties:)

* music- I love ed sheeran's songs,  and some songs that uplift my mood like club songs and stuffs:) 

*parties- because I want to meet new people and get tipsy of course :P

*movies: I love the Breakfast club and breakfast at tiffany's , (old hollywood movies) and horror and crimes of course--dexter morgan! - come on! who is not interested in watching serial killers and their lives murdering people?no? only me? okay :P

*travels- I love to travel alone, because I can do what I want, and to travel at leat half of all the countries all over the world before the age of 50:) 

* I am a friendly girl and easy to get along with. I love to talk and chat online as well, as long as it is clean and not naughty:P

oh, and I love chris evans and Chace crawford and Gossip girl:P ??

There you go, some lil facts about me, if are interested to know more about me, do not hesitate to ask me:)  

See you all soon I hope!:)?

Good luck and God bless :)

images.jpeg

IMG_20171217_083008.JPG

Edited by ravenyvolle2

Famous @ravenyvolle2:D i think every corner of stake community already knows ravenyvolle:D, one of gorgeous lady of stake and i think also in PD:D enjoy life, be happy always and more wins to come..:D 

1 minute ago, nhoyasim101 said:

Famous @ravenyvolle2:D i think every corner of stake community already knows ravenyvolle:D, one of gorgeous lady of stake and i think also in PD:D enjoy life, be happy always and more wins to come..:D 

oh thank you so much:) so sweet of you ? yeah more wins haha 

14 minutes ago, xtinepink said:

Welcome to the stake club sis. I know you are enjoying here. Hope no one is stalking you again here. lol.xD tc always

Behave too. rofl:P

I am behaved for now :P hehe i hope too ?

Hello raveny, my sweetest and caring sissy ever been since I've joined crypto ;) ,Welcome welcome! :) 

Hope you're enoying so far in your stay here in this loving forum since Primedice sissy. More green profits to you in games and I miss you ;) Goodluck and Godbless always to you! ;) 

1 minute ago, SuddenlyBroke said:

Hey Yvolle great intro post! 

Very pretty name it suits you! ?

She's a lucky girl!

Woow medicine! How many years did you study? What field of medicine are you going to be working with when you travel?

Agree you're very cool, and great to get along with!

Awesome , dancing, music and parties, the three coolest things in life!

haha well to work in medicine I guess you can't be squeemish... so that's your secret weapon and why you can watch horror films, ha?!

hahaah thanks skil:) sweet ?

ahm, yeah im in a nurse:) I do love horror films, they give me chills at the same time comfort when im done.:P weird huh haha.:) 

5 minutes ago, skillex said:

Hello raveny, my sweetest and caring sissy ever been since I've joined crypto ;) ,Welcome welcome! :) 

Hope you're enoying so far in your stay here in this loving forum since Primedice sissy. More green profits to you in games and I miss you ;) Goodluck and Godbless always to you! ;) 

hey sissy :) Thanks a lot , yeah i kinda miss forums as well so here i am again :P

miss u ?

56 minutes ago, wilbur said:

is it too late to say welcome? haha 

anyways. good luck for futurre bets see you soon (83383 years)

No never too late anyway you owe us a party remember:P 

@Han2x always my partner in crime ?

@Grifter kingdom of pervs:P 

Edited by ravenyvolle2

"* I am a friendly girl and easy to get along with. I love to talk and chat online as well, as long as it is clean and not naughty:P" but.. but.. no fun :( ahahahahaha kidding.. cant join u with this club thingy but lets get drunk with caffeine ok?

18 minutes ago, kurian said:

How do you pronounce "yvolle" ??? 

whyvool lol

Edited by bellapelle | additional info

6 hours ago, ravenyvolle2 said:

Hi there!:) ??

I am yvolle( username: ravenyvolle in stake or pd):)

I started with stake last August 2017 (registered the day they launched I think) and is still active until now because of the wonderful community and the games.

I began to know about bitcoin last 2015 i think and bought around 10 of those but too stupid to sell some thinking it will not rise up to its price today.

I am from the beautiful country of Philippines, and proud to be in a medical field(although i am not practicing at the moment but I will be working in a foreign country soon).

I have a cute daughter(3 yrs old)and she is the love of my life:) 

I love dancing-I love doing freestyle and kinda sexy ones especially in parties:)

* music- I love ed sheeran's songs,  and some songs that uplift my mood like club songs and stuffs:) 

*parties- because I want to meet new people and get tipsy of course :P

*movies: I love the Breakfast club and breakfast at tiffany's , (old hollywood movies) and horror and crimes of course--dexter morgan! - come on! who is not interested in watching serial killers and their lives murdering people?no? only me? okay :P

*travels- I love to travel alone, because I can do what I want, and to travel at leat half of all the countries all over the world before the age of 50:) 

* I am a friendly girl and easy to get along with. I love to talk and chat online as well, as long as it is clean and not naughty:P

oh, and I love chris evans and Chace crawford and Gossip girl:P ??

There you go, some lil facts about me, if are interested to know more about me, do not hesitate to ask me:)  

See you all soon I hope!:)?

Good luck and God bless :)

images.jpeg

IMG_20171217_083008.JPG

-_- how to be you po

22 hours ago, kurian said:

How do you pronounce "yvolle" ??? 

eevole something like that :P

21 hours ago, AdamLevine said:

Hello @ravenyvolle2 nice to meet you here in forum :) hope we can talk more in stake chat. goodluck with your bets

Nice to meet you adam:) I always see u in chat..u seem like a cool guy

20 hours ago, rockingmonk said:

good to know about you raven!!! :)

Yeah :) rockkkk

18 hours ago, Ashleyyyyy said:

-_- how to be you po

huhu i feel kinda old haha 

17 hours ago, Darko said:

Thank you. :)  Learning something new every day. :)

You will learn a lot more soon:P 

13 hours ago, barbaris said:

Hello @ravenyvolle2 Glad to greet you on the Stake;)

Hey barbaris:) ? nice to meet u as well:)