If you haven't figured it out yet, YOU can't beat artificial intellige

Ysgra

Featured Comment

I made a lot of bets as I like the game very much
And a large number of my strategies gave profit for different amounts of time
But the AI always finds a solution to your problem, and even if your strategy worked for 4 hours without problems, then you catch 4 losses in a row with the same strategy in half an hour
Their bought streamers who play dice by strategy
- on lose 65%
Have protection from 15 defeats in a row and have never seen these 15 defeats in a row
I have played this strategy more than once with defense 19 defeats in a row and after 3 or 4 hours I lost, but after the same strategy I lost 3 times in half an hour with defense 19 in a row
Therefore, games from a stake will always be in the black because AI cannot be won

7 minutes ago, dupeddonk said:

It's not AI, it's just math.

There's a 1% house edge.  Betting systems are fun and can influence the variance, but they have 0 effect on the house edge.  Promotions aside,  every single bet is -ev.

35345.thumb.png.3c540adbcdbf9656b6f527ef0a66eae6.png

If you think that I lose 2 or 3 times half an hour with a 0.00116652% chance of mathematics, then excuse me

40 minutes ago, Ysgra said:

if your strategy worked for 4 hours without problems, then you catch 4 losses in a row with the same strategy in half an hour

I think the house edge is 1%, and you aren't overcoming that in the long run.  Unless you can explain mathematically how you're defying the odds (you aren't), you're only fooling yourself.

If you are though, you should be able to make millions before Stake realizes that basic math as we know it is flawed and bans you, the guy who figured it out before everyone else.

Edited by dupeddonk

"I think the house edge is 1%, and you aren't overcoming that in the long run.  Unless you can explain mathematically how you're defying the odds (you aren't), you're only fooling yourself."

That's loser talk. They'd rather blame the math than admit that they are shit at these games.

I made 2million bets  on dice house edge of 1% and walked away with close to 200 bitcoin.

Never listen to players who are in negative profit. If they were any good they'd be in profit.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/19/2021 at 6:01 PM, Ghostnipple said:

"I think the house edge is 1%, and you aren't overcoming that in the long run.  Unless you can explain mathematically how you're defying the odds (you aren't), you're only fooling yourself."

That's loser talk. They'd rather blame the math than admit that they are shit at these games.

I made 2million bets  on dice house edge of 1% and walked away with close to 200 bitcoin.

didnt you accomplish that a few years ago? i thought you said in one of your threads that this isnt possible anymore because different people were pulling the strings these days. didn't you have your own thread basically showing a long list of your bets, showing how you were consistently hitting lower than average greens, and trying to make a point that it was unfair, now you say it is fair? I'm confused 

58 minutes ago, mmiikkee1520 said:

didnt you accomplish that a few years ago? i thought you said in one of your threads that this isnt possible anymore because different people were pulling the strings these days. didn't you have your own thread basically showing a long list of your bets, showing how you were consistently hitting lower than average greens, and trying to make a point that it was unfair, now you say it is fair? I'm confused 

I think you are correct  about being confused. It seems you are reading other peoples posts and confusing them with some of my own.