Han2x

What will be your Club?

Featured Comment

@DreamStage created a new topic about having a crew in stake forum. I replied and interested of having that too. I like the idea of having a group or club. An exclusive group for your friends and people with same interest you have. 

@Dan granted it and added it on the top navigation menu. I feel so excited and wanting to create one crew or club. But after accessing the new feature or update https://forum.stake.com/crews/

I become empty and don't know how to start it. I don't know what club to create. What interest of my club will be? Maybe I need someone to start it for me.

I know some of my friends who already done this kind before. Some already create a lot of groups in several platforms.

@Grifter can you create a club first and I will be one to recruit and promote this. You already created a group in Discord and in Telegram. Come start and create a club here. Good luck.

@Kargai I know and I believe in you. You have lots of ideas you shared to us and you are brilliant in influencing members here. So why not create a club of your interest I'm sure I will be interested and will be one of your club members. 

@ravenyvolle2 you can create a club of pretty, sexy and hot girls here. I know all girls in Stake are hot with different strength and characteristics.

@SuddenlyBroke my friend you can created you own club for drinkers club. Sounds cool for all who love to be drunk and play.

@GodLoft you can create you club for traders and lenders club.

@wilberthh you can create an investors club or traders club also. 

@ThugStream you can create you gang.  A club of gangsters. Just kidding man I know you are not. :D

@Shinjo how about a rainbowsheep club for the supporters of you rainbowsheep stream. Don't forget to include me there. 

@Jesse for the crazy bet club or Awesome guy club.

@Neverever for High Rollers club. 

Lots of club with different interest.

I need you guys to start it. You will be my guide in creating my awesome club in the future. 

I don't know if I created this topic in the right board area. But just move it if don't fit here. 

Edited by Han2x
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, Dan said:

Clubs are for speciality discussion for people outside of the general area. This allows people to build clubs and mini communities with the ability to share content with like minded people.

You can join as many clubs as you want.

That's what I like @Dan. Sorry to change the title. Thanks for making it available very quick. You are awesome.  

You can join as many clubs as you want.

Yes I love to join as many club I want but I want them to start it first so that I can choose. By the way @Dan the founder of the club has the right to reject and accept applicants and member of club?

Edited by Han2x

It's nice if stake can create a club to club competition in the future. Like the most club with new member from outside stake. In that competition club will have a competition to recruit new members of stake. Stake will be promoted and club will be more populated. More Ideas will be share when more people will be sharing. 

Is it possible @Bojana? or it will bring negative impact to the forum? 

Just now, Han2x said:

It's nice if stake can create a club to club competition in the future. Like the most club with new member from outside stake. In that competition club will have a competition to recruit new members of stake. Stake will be promoted and club will be more populated. More Ideas will be share when more people will be sharing. 

Is it possible @Bojana? or it will bring negative impact to the forum? 

The idea originated on PD one and we have two teams there with an ongoing competition, but since on Stake there are much more different games, the crew can be organised like that, to be game-based :) I can already see people recruiting :$ 

I don't think this would in any way bring negative rep to the forum as long as we all respect each other and members of the opposing crews ;) Lets see how it unfolds from here!

• Love 1

Just now, Han2x said:

Then that's awesome. I'm excited of that. I hope a club will be build by one of my friend I mention. @Bojana if you will to create a club, what would it be? 

Hehe, it should be only fun and games, imo :$ 

If I create one/two it would be ALA (Ass Lovers Army) and BLA (Boob Lovers Army) again, like on PD, to make it spicy xD

Jk, ofc, I would probably again go with my favourite Diamond Club (for Diamond Poker) or the Mines Club, but calling it The BOMB or Boom! or Minefield :x just for fun :P

Also, I joined Xtine's Music Club, I love the idea :$

• Love 1

Another new feature? I tried to open : https://forum.stake.com/crews/ but it says : "The page you requested does not exist"

So it's not there yet? I'd like to join some clubs too :P 

EDIT : It's "https://forum.stake.com/clubs/" instead of crews, sorry!

Edited by wilberthh

11 hours ago, Han2x said:

@Kargai I know and I believe in you. You have lots of ideas you shared to us and you are brilliant in influencing members here. So why not create a club of your interest I'm sure I will be interested and will be one of your club members. 

Based on your kind words I will create the .... Strip Club xD 

I could definitely create something about self development/high minded/future technologies/neuroscience and that kind of stuff who highly interest me.

But I barely have the time to manage my life right now between my day job, my mod & forum work at Stake, being brand manager france for Pd & Stake, launching my own crypto website, selling/buying cryptos here and there and going to school afterwork to pass some trading classes. 

I will think about it, maybe I can find something easy to deal with ;)

16 minutes ago, hamur said:

so how to create clubs  is it only moderators and above at ranking can do it?

Go there : https://forum.stake.com/clubs/

And just clic the "start a club" button on top right of the page ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, Kargai said:

Based on your kind words I will create the .... Strip Club xD 

I could definitely create something about self development/high minded/future technologies/neuroscience and that kind of stuff who highly interest me.

But I barely have the time to manage my life right now between my day job, my mod & forum work at Stake, being brand manager france for Pd & Stake, launching my own crypto website, selling/buying cryptos here and there and going to school afterwork to pass some trading classes. 

I will think about it, maybe I can find something easy to deal with ;)

Go there : https://forum.stake.com/clubs/

And just clic the "start a club" button on top right of the page ;)

problem is i dont see any create button at that page so i asked maybe permission not granted low rank members?

Just now, hamur said:

problem is i dont see any create button at that page so i asked maybe permission not granted low rank members?

oh yes right, i didn't pay attention to your number of posts. It's probably available for people with more than a certain number, like 100. @Dan will can probably answer that when he'll be around  ;)

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Han2x said:

Go and create that club @Kargai. Strip club with lots of girls.:D I like to join that soon. 

15 hours ago, Han2x said:

Still thinking about joining. Still waiting for @Grifter club will create. For sure it will be more than a group of pervs. xD

You changed your mind quick Han! xD

Edited by SuddenlyBroke

Just now, Han2x said:

LoL. No @SuddenlyBroke. Did you created a club already? Invite me now and lets have a drink. But first introduce me some new varieties that I never tasted. 

haha no i didn't create a club bro, i'm waiting to join some, I think a club should be created called ChatSquad and all the cool people from chat can join, :) 

For now I'm waiting to see who's going to create a cool club and which ones my friends are going to join and then I'm going to join it. So tell me when you join a club, that'll be a good start,  basically everyone that is a regular in stake chat, that's the club I want to be in :)

• Love 1