Do you celebrate Halloween in your country?

Geensteen

Featured Comment

Boo! Everyone 👻 To kind of get in the mood im making a halloween post!

Halloween Dancing GIF

I might be a bit early but its just over 1 month until its halloween 👻.. i'm just rly curious about countries celebrating halloween.

For example in america its a huge thing but in europe not realy? Or is it? Let me know and please show me some cool costumes from previous or coming year!!!

Lets see what Stake has planned for Halloweeeeeeeen... 💀

Edited by Geensteen

13 minutes ago, chelsea11 said:

yes, but due to pandemic, social gathering of any kind is prohibited.

Ah darn!! You guys like dress up and stuff and go on the streets? Any pics to share?

11 minutes ago, Coral35 said:

i live in israel, we dont celebrate halloween, but we do have something very similar called "Purim". we just wear costumes, no trick or treat, or scaring someone :)

Oh never heard of that! I looked it up.. looks like some sort carnaval.. cool! Any nice pictures to share?

On 9/21/2021 at 8:41 PM, Geensteen said:

Oh never heard of that! I looked it up.. looks like some sort carnaval.. cool! Any nice pictures to share?

Not really :P didnt wear costume in years, im just usually not in the mood. 

i mean as kids in school you wear a costume and hang in there with friends, and there is this carnavlish thing. Some grown people go to bars and parties wearing costume but i dont like parties and drinking that much so, no reason to wear one i guess. But its fun as a kid

• 3 weeks later...