Hello! Who are your favorite VIP host and moderators?❤️

Lucas1111

Featured Comment

• Hello! Who are your favorite Moderators, Community Manager, Administrators, Support Team and VIP Host?
  • Why did you choose this person? Because she's really nice, does she do a good job, is she polite, or does she have another reason to be your favorite?
  • Good luck and good profits!😉

6 hours ago, Kingcashedout said:

fuck it ......i have no reason to be sorry or tell anyone im sorry for being real........the truth hurts ...  but it needs to be known 

Screenshot 2021-09-27 2.00.17 PM.png

That's what I meant, friendly and kind ❤️  

You can use this photo for tattoo 

image.png.e503367e18439f22b6cad25039b37405.png

On 9/27/2021 at 3:51 PM, Kingcashedout said:

fuck it ......i have no reason to be sorry or tell anyone im sorry for being real........the truth hurts ...  but it needs to be known 

Screenshot 2021-09-27 2.00.17 PM.png

Ah they just delete my posts, then when I get really annoyed they pretend like I'm the one with the problem for spelling it out with a bunch of 'fuck you's' in between each word. Every1 knows its the %1 of idiots with privilege that fuck it up for the other %99 which are great.

Lol'd at the nut tattoo going to use that %100.

Edited by SupItsJ

• 1 month later...

Since I know that there is Filipino chatroom ,I stay there,and Filipino mod's are amazing,also support staff are very approachable,all the stem and branches of the stake is doing there job well.Maybe we have a different identification but as long you follow rules and regulations there is nothing wrong.This is only my expression base on my experience on stake. Cheers for the wins stakers family🍻

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.