My Christmas Wish Lists

ubbey04

Featured Comment

Since childhood we used to expect something like presents during Christmas holidays ..

Its really a great feeling receiving something regardless of amount or value but the thoughts that counts . 

Despite the situation we are facing due to pandemic. You can still feel the spirit of Christmas in our home , community and our heart.

These year , what are your wish lists ? 

IMG_20211011_103854_413.jpg

Hello lovely ubbey!!!

what a nice inspirational post!!!

Christmas is my favourite season of the year, and i am glad i ll be this year and celebrate with you all my friends in stake chat, as in last year i was not active.

My wishes are simply everyone be happy, healthy ,and accomplish their goals!!

My personal wishes, to finally find a good woman, that will take care and love for the rest of my life.

My persona wish about my self is to somehow win big on stake and fix my broken/missed teeth.

Merry Christmas to all friends even though its too early

Edited by Ornietv

Hello mam ubbey. My wish for this Christmas is for our licensure examination to push through and for me to pass the board exam because its already 1 year since its always delay. I also wish for my family to be healthy and no one will be affected for this COVID because my grandmother died of COVID last September 27. Advance Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone

First, I wish that this pandemic will be over. I wish for health which is indeed one of our greatest wealth.

One of my greatest wishes since childhood is to have a grand piano. I used to have a small organ where I used to study every single note. At 16, When I had the opportunity to live with people close to my heart, they have this piano, i started playing again, study again, and sing again. It was a dream come true for me to play piano before the crowd. To sing songs from the bottom of my heart. To dedicate every note/beat to my first love.

Till now I still wish for that grand piano. 

Since i was kid i always dream of to have my own company even do santa cant give that i always do my best to achieve that goal. I have small business right now i am hoping that this one will grow and become a perfect company. now im wishing every time that this small business will go bigger. I also wish to havey own sports car, tesla or something nicee 

My 1st wish is to make this pandemic disappear as early as it can be, to make our lives easier and much more productive just like the old times before this covid started, i just want to see my son go to school without hesitation to mingle with other kids, persons, people and  lastly , im praying and wishing that everyone of us survived this life struggling pandemic.. 

God bless us all 😔💙🙏

Hi ubbey,

My first wish is to become stress, depress free, happy and healthy. Been playing on stake since January, never profited once, all losing after losing. Watching the streamers winning millions when i could never win nothing made me feel like trash to be honest. Anyways, I wish all this turns around because I am losing my health, family and house. Marry Christmas and good luck everyone

Edited by StakeEm

Good morning sis ube 😊

As a mom, my wish is to give a good life to my children. I want to graduate my college degree for them. I wan to be a good example for them. Also, i want to fix our house before this year ends. 

Advance Merry Christmas to everyone and God Bless. 

#stakeislove❤️

Christmas is coming and we are experiencing a pandemic. Some people might not even experience christmas together with their family. My only wish for this christmas is the safety of the people with regards to health during this pandemic. Especially those who are working abroad and as front liners. It would be fine to not be able to organize a big celebration for christmas, what's important to stay healthy and be thankful even for the slightest blessings that we received. Have a Happy Christmas everyone ! 💕

My Christmas wish is this pandemic to end so that the children will also enjoy this Christmas holiday. We all know that children are the most affected on this situation, it's like they are being imprison on their on houses. Wishing everyone to be healthy and happy even if their families are not complete. may the love and joy overpowered every families so we can still enjoy this upcoming Christmas🥰

hello ms ubbey, thank you for this great and such an inspiring post. My biggest wish this Christmas is  that may the Lord our God heal our land and the whole world so that everything will be back to normal. And to keep my family safe and healthy is always my top priority.  And to my stake family,more years to cheers through wins and losses, boss Eddie, all admins, supports, mod's, all person who is behind the long live of stake,advance merry Christmas to all of us. Keep safe everyone,cheers for the wins. 

This christmas i wish our kitchen will be fix coz everytime it rains, it always get flooded. 

Also i wish every members of our family is healthy because recently my older brother got confine in Hospital. Also both of my parents are already in middle age, So i am worried about their health.

I wish our life will be good that we no longer worried about the bills, we will no longer worried if we will eat tomorrow or not, no longer worried in expenses for our health and we will no longer worried to our future.

I wish everyone wish come true even though some people wish is simple, I wish their wish and mine will be grant. HAPPY ADVANCE CHRISTMAS TO ALL!! WISH WHEN CHRISTMAS COMES EVERY FAMILY IS HAPPY EATING, TALKING AND GIVING GIFTS🥰🥰🥰