Lost 20k in 1 hour

Zapz

Featured Comment

Hey everyone. So i ran up 1k to 20k. Took my like 2 weeks but i did it. I like to think i played smart. Took out $200-500 profit out here and there and ofc had some big wins. The other day i lost it all in 1 hour. My question is what do you guys do or control yourselfs to stop playing after a certain amount. I always tell my self last deposit while im depositing but either i come out in profit or i have to lose it all. Suggestions would be great

Im plat 3 btw if that matters so ive gambled a good amount. 

Discipline is all we lack.

I have heard so many stories and I suffer my self from lack of discipline.

Craziest story I came so far is guy turned 300 bonus to 1 mil and than lost 99.5 percent of it back. Idk if it is true but I see my self doing it if it is me.

I try to take break or change website I play on . Anything doesn't get u tilted is what we looking for

I know that their is script that keep vaulting 25% from ur big win. i will try to find it . its really useful if u want to control yourself. and always dont touch the vault EZ Clap 

It takes a lot of years to practice great discipline, not sure if its possible for us :D i went up 600 in three days and told myself imma just play for fun with 30 euro depos and then ragged and lost all the profit from those days, so

a good option would be to lock away money for X amount of time after a large win.  I know some chronic Vegas gamblers have lock wallets that you can't open without a special key, and they make sure they keep that key at home.  In that way they can make sure they always go home with some money, when they had moments of clarity enough to put some winnings aside.  You can find a way to do that digitally, and that could help you be clear minded in your gambling.  Limits are your friend!

Let's be realistic. You cannot have self control when you have lot of spare time and gambling for longer period of time. The only way to avoid ripping all the funds is - not having the funds

Whenever, you get a decent win;

1. Pay off debt, credit cards, EMI's etc.

2. Buy something valuable or something you have been planning since long time. Like a good PC, Car, House, etc.

3. Invest into some long term, low risk assets like Mutual funds, or maybe participating in liquidity pools for various Tokens on ETH could pay substantiably in long term.

Edited by bitpopsy

What I do is I set a gambling budget. If i win big I cashout good amounts (leaving some profit to keep gambling) and spend some and send rest to my wife's account and she won't send it back to gamble. We spend that money for other stuff than gambling. If I keep the winnings I know I'm gonna deposit them back when (not if) I lose. 

So basicaly when I win I remove some profit out of my gambling budget and realize the winnings. I'm up couple of thousand USD in 2 months this way. If I didn't realize profits I would most likely lose them back, ofc there is a small chance of winning more. 

Edited by narc

it happens. 

but the smart thing u did was cashing out some every time before losing, so still sounds like good profit to me.

for your question, always remember the house has an advantage, and at some point it will kick in, a gambler cant win for ever, u will always ran into a bad losing streak at some point, and u just need to know when u reached ur limit

Set yourself a goal by playing with 50ct/5$ (what ever a small amount for you is) per day for a week. This way you can start "choosing" if you burn it in a minute or strech it over the day. This way it doesnt rly give you the "thrill" but that "thrill" can often be blinding you and you want more controll, right?
And make sure you are fine with losing that 50ct/5$ a day, dont try to get it back with another 5$ -_ - 
This process is teaching you, not a winning-stratagie