Stake Forum
zale023

How many games do you play?

Featured Comment

Hey guys! There are lots of games to play with stake.com. I've tried to play all and there are some of the games that really attracts me the most. I've played more on Dice, Keno, DiamondPoker, Mines, and Hilo. So that's a total of 5 games.

12 hours ago, zale023 said:

Hey guys! There are lots of games to play with stake.com. I've tried to play all and there are some of the games that really attracts me the most. I've played more on Dice, Keno, DiamondPoker, Mines, and Hilo. So that's a total of 5 games.

i played all games that are available however i dont know all the mechanics. so basically just wasting time & btc lmao :D

5 minutes ago, trustedbank said:

i played all games that are available however i dont know all the mechanics. so basically just wasting time & btc lmao :D

Yeah you've wagered some already xD I was just lurking on chat.

36 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

i believe I played almost all the stake games and I must say the least game I played is plinko. haha

I've observed the game and tried it but it's just really hard to hit the very ends of the sides. 

7 minutes ago, zale023 said:

Yeah you've wagered some already xD I was just lurking on chat.

I've observed the game and tried it but it's just really hard to hit the very ends of the sides. 

i played it all mainly to cool my self down because if i cant control my emotions i rage bet :D

14 minutes ago, trustedbank said:

i played it all mainly to cool my self down because if i cant control my emotions i rage bet :D

Haven't deposited here though to explore more. BTC price is really hot and can't affort to gamble for now. Good thing, just always keep your cool. 

7 hours ago, cipok said:

I'm usually play BJ and plinko since they are very fun and easy to play !

Have you had much luck on plinko? I haven't landed any big winners :( been sticking to mines personally. Anyway just wanted to say your avatar is so cool!

6 hours ago, Dan said:

Have you had much luck on plinko? I haven't landed any big winners :( been sticking to mines personally. Anyway just wanted to say your avatar is so cool!

Honestly I'm still not make any profit on plinko yet , still lossing haha

But I like the animation of plinko

Hahaha:D  my avatar is taken from anime , Naruto ( KotoAmatsukami eye )

On 15/08/2017 at 0:27 AM, Dan said:

Same for me :P Almost never do nothing at Plinko; i'll play mostly mines, keno and chartbet ;)