Give Love On Christmas Day 🎄

ubbey04

Featured Comment

As for me ... you don't need to wait for Christmas to give Love . Everyday can be as special as Christmas bec the essence of the season is SHARING . As a gambler , when the last time you share some to other people ? Whenever we win something,  we tend to be soo generous in chat ..  To our  fellow gamblers by tipping big bucks.. flooding the chatrooms and become temporary "HEROES" . Some friends are grateful ..some just love complaining.. but have you tried giving to unfortunate ones  in real life? 

These year is like riding on a "Roller coaster Ride ". We experience ups and down ,in real life and gambling. But these are one of the amazing works that Stake.com gives me .. and credits to @Charming1988  @Dakmats08 amazing women with a big heart and kind soul  for hosting these special charity events from stake.. 

IMG_20211125_200006_484.jpg

IMG_20211125_200004_622.jpg

IMG_20211125_200009_709.jpg

14 hours ago, ubbey04 said:

As for me ... you don't need to wait for Christmas to give Love . Everyday can be as special as Christmas bec the essence of the season is SHARING . As a gambler , when the last time you share some to other people ? Whenever we win something,  we tend to be soo generous in chat ..  To our  fellow gamblers by tipping big bucks.. flooding the chatrooms and become temporary "HEROES" . Some friends are grateful ..some just love complaining.. but have you tried giving to unfortunate ones  in real life? 

These year is like riding on a "Roller coaster Ride ". We experience ups and down ,in real life and gambling. But these are one of the amazing works that Stake.com gives me .. and credits to @Charming1988  @Dakmats08 amazing women with a big heart and kind soul  for hosting these special charity events from stake.. 

IMG_20211125_200006_484.jpg

IMG_20211125_200004_622.jpg

IMG_20211125_200009_709.jpg

Truly wish I would have known about this before giving away over $20k in chat in a few days time as I sit here busted, muted and wondering where all my “hero’s” went too. 

14 hours ago, charvel said:

i feel this kind of doing work its feel good if you helping poor people like this and also for the kids keep it going Elistista stake group❤️🙏

A little act of kindness means a lot to some.  Elitista is one among the good groups of stake players who are not only talking about gambling,  gossips , life but also knows how to lend a hand . 

14 hours ago, CeCe13 said:

Wow noicee one maam ubbey so kind❤️

Its not only me ..a lot of stake players especially Filipino communities doing such humanitarian deed behind gambling scenes .

13 hours ago, limbowhore said:

Ice cream ❤

You know my weakness 😁

12 hours ago, Justinaz30 said:

True heros, love to see that stake help who need most! thanks for share @ubbey04 doesn't know that! That is christmass spirit for sure!

Sir @Edwardis truly a great man .. and did you know there's a lot of group of stake players under the leadership of amazing women like @truemeng@xtinepink do charitable events too? 

4 hours ago, bojie13 said:

wow nice 

You can do it as well on your simple ways 😊

18 minutes ago, Cly07 said:

Truly wish I would have known about this before giving away over $20k in chat in a few days time as I sit here busted, muted and wondering where all my “hero’s” went too. 

Do you believe that if theres something  you lose a greater chance /win  will comes back with you big time?  @Cly07We cannot turn back time .. me too regrets a lot from wasting big bucks . but there's nothing we can do now Only accept its gone and finally move on. And start again a new chapter.. 

Dont feels so bad bec during those winning days of yours ..you make some players happy too ..