Kargai

Bitconnect is dead

Featured Comment

I'm very very (truly) sorry for those who invested in Bitconnect but right now i'm laughin my ass off so bad ... xD

Since weeks/months I was giving advice to not invest with them, that it was a stupid ponzi skeeem who will fall at the first difficulty in the market. And with the current prices of the crypto what happened ?

2018-01-17_15h19_06.thumb.png.5d2bed0370d87c01d644cf5b9dc8ba0a.png

People were telling me that it has a bright future, that the coin was only rising since their launch hitting 320$ at his peak, bla bla. Now look at the chart, almost 0$ , ZERO. Ok still 6.55$ but when you fall flat on your face from 320$ in less than 3 days, almost the same.

2018-01-17_15h20_33.thumb.png.473ba81d353ea3d1f4ada7fe0e43fc2d.png

The current crash of the market will at least be positive in that way, to get rid of one of the most scammy project out there.

I don't know what they will plan for the future but right now we can mock those "crypto expert" like Trevor James & co who were just promoting it to make money via their affiliates (you, the viewers). The first and bigger infuencers have probably made their money, not those who were following them. For me they basically scam their own viewers because they knew how the system worked.

So i'll be you i could never trust again people like Trevor James, CryptoNick, Cryptochick, Ryan Hildreth and all of those bastards who were trying to scam and lie to newbie in cryptos.

BitDisconnect !! Bit-'gone'-ect

28 minutes ago, Engineero said:

It's Not About Bitconnect .. All Cryptocurrencies is down now .. Bitcoin now = 9640$ !!!! it drops around 11k$ ... ALL RISE and ALL FALL ...

In my opinion don't Sell Now Maybe after days or a week price will jump again .. HOLD ;)

Are you serious here or you are just ignorant in how cryptos and a financial market work ?

There is a HUGE difference between a coin lossing even 50% of his value in few weeks and a coin falling for 97% of his price in 3 days.

Every january the crypto market is dropping a lot, but the coins will stay alive and recover from that, starting in february. But Bitconnect being a scam they will not, weirdly enough it's their first "january drop", people advocated since months that at the first difficulty in the market Bitconnect will disappear.

Oh and maybe there is a little other difference who proove it's not related to the "all crypto are dropping" : they said themselves they were shutting down ;)

They still have the possibility to change their product, get rid of the lending part & co, and the price could even go back up a little. But who will trust them after that ? I already read that some people are ready to start some legal procedures to put Bitconnect team, promoters on youtube & co in jail ^^

52 minutes ago, Kargai said:

I'm very very (truly) sorry for those who invested in Bitconnect but right now i'm laughin my ass off so bad ... xD

Since weeks/months I was giving advice to not invest with them, that it was a stupid ponzi skeeem who will fall at the first difficulty in the market. And with the current prices of the crypto what happened ?

2018-01-17_15h19_06.thumb.png.5d2bed0370d87c01d644cf5b9dc8ba0a.png

People were telling me that it has a bright future, that the coin was only rising since their launch hitting 320$ at his peak, bla bla. Now look at the chart, almost 0$ , ZERO. Ok still 6.55$ but when you fall flat on your face from 320$ in less than 3 days, almost the same.

2018-01-17_15h20_33.thumb.png.473ba81d353ea3d1f4ada7fe0e43fc2d.png

The current crash of the market will at least be positive in that way, to get rid of one of the most scammy project out there.

I don't know what they will plan for the future but right now we can mock those "crypto expert" like Trevor James & co who were just promoting it to make money via their affiliates (you, the viewers). The first and bigger infuencers have probably made their money, not those who were following them. For me they basically scam their own viewers because they knew how the system worked.

So i'll be you i could never trust again people like Trevor James, CryptoNick, Cryptochick, Ryan Hildreth and all of those bastards who were trying to scam and lie to newbie in cryptos.

BitDisconnect !! Bit-'gone'-ect

yeah we were warning people to be cautious from the beginning...  Sorry for the people who made big investments there..

This is exactly what happens in Penny Stock companies. Money is pumped in to gain interest and increase stock prices and then bam, it collapses.

50 minutes ago, Kargai said:

Are you serious here or you are just ignorant in how cryptos and a financial market work ?

There is a HUGE difference between a coin lossing even 50% of his value in few weeks and a coin falling for 97% of his price in 3 days.

Every january the crypto market is dropping a lot, but the coins will stay alive and recover from that, starting in february. But Bitconnect being a scam they will not, weirdly enough it's their first "january drop", people advocated since months that at the first difficulty in the market Bitconnect will disappear.

Oh and maybe there is a little other difference who proove it's not related to the "all crypto are dropping" : they said themselves they were shutting down ;)

They still have the possibility to change their product, get rid of the lending part & co, and the price could even go back up a little. But who will trust them after that ? I already read that some people are ready to start some legal procedures to put Bitconnect team, promoters on youtube & co in jail ^^

i thought it drops like all coins dropped recently .. i didn't know that it is a scam now .. sorry, and great that u didn't invest in it :D

Was about to post this topic but then saw yours xD 

Yeah we all know that bitconnect will fall one day and it's happened now (not quire sure, because the creator is making another coin). But the creator is making another coin such as bitconnectX. For sure people will fall to that scheme again. 

There is an indication that the price will rise again. It's dropping right now because the creator is closing it's exchange and lending services. But their new creation (bitconnectX) will have it's lending and exchange services ( just like bitconnect), and the owner will list bitconnect to that exchange as well. And might list bitconnect to another exchanges! (from what I heard). 

PS: Just sayin, I'm not investing any money there.

1 minute ago, ASDF said:

Lol butconnectx another scam maybe cant say lets just wait and see all coins dropping right now so its okay there is a balance like it will be the same price as when ut was before so its okay but hope btc never drops to like 3k and all . My dream will be dead of it hitting 30k 

Unlike other coins, bitconnect is dropping so hard because they are closing their lending and exchange services. 

It's always a bad idea to invest in a ponzi scheme, but people loves easy money. Not recommended though because it can fall at anytime.

34 minutes ago, Dan said:

Everyone knew bitconnect with a ponzi scheme, it was a risk that people who invested in it were willing to take.

Seeing how people are reacting since 2 days I truly don't believe that everyone knew that. Promoters of the coin on youtube had to desactivate their comments because they received hundreds of death treaths an insults. People were asking a refound ^^ 

Great job calling out this ponzi for what it was.  I'm sorry for all the people who lost money but at least you can say they were warned.

Unfortunately things like this often reflect poorly on all crypto assets, not just the ones that people with some experience can see are quite fishy.

I came so close to investing in this coin too..I had a feeling it was a Ponzi as I'm sure most already knew this too but that's the risk you take for quick returns. Unfortunately there were people who just didn't know what the coin really was about. They just see people making a lot of money and assets they can do it too.