Stake Community
Dan

What are you currently watching?

Featured Comment

On 2/10/2019 at 4:56 AM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Tell me about it.

Such a possible ending entered my mind halfway through the movie, which made me hope constantly it wouldn’t end as I personally predicted... but it did. 

Disappointing to say the least as Birdbox was really one of the better films I’ve watched in awhile. 

Kudos to Sandra Bullock’s stellar performance! 

supposedly the ending is that when they entered the shelter at the end they found out that people there blind themselves to avoid being killed by the unknown

1 hour ago, wilbur said:

supposedly the ending is that when they entered the shelter at the end they found out that people there blind themselves to avoid being killed by the unknown

During the movie, I randomly thought of the blind being impervious to the creatures. 

Thought it would be impossible for the Writers to present such a predictable plot but they did...

3 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

During the movie, I randomly thought of the blind being impervious to the creatures. 

Thought it would be impossible for the Writers to present such a predictable plot but they did...

Lol yeah. Blind dudes arent affected but remember those peeps who didnt commit suicide? Instead they became crazy? Those goons can kill those who are blind tho lol