Stake Community
Dan

What are you currently watching?

Featured Comment

On my TV i'm only watching cartoon network daily.I have just finished watching Naruto all uncut episodes like a day ago.Still need to watch Naruto's movies and Ova.Then i'll start to watch Naruto shippuden,oh and I have watched Dragonball super till ep105 so...yea i'm busy with that too.

I'm watching this Transformer The last Noob. Just kidding. Transformer The last knight. Love to watch it again and again. 

59e1b2ac86e5f_images(3).jpg.5a23deefdaf701a9f816627d6fb6faff.jpg

6 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

I just started to watch yesterday The Man in the High Castle and I am loving it..

Still haven't finished the 1st season but I strongly recommend it, no doubt!

image.thumb.png.73caad8d35382c3309f7cf4358211166.png

Been meaning to start this one for a while now, even got the first season, but never had time for it. We did it at University and the concept of the alternative history intrigued me even then, so I kinda look forward to digging into it as soon as I find some spare time :x

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

Been meaning to start this one for a while now, even got the first season, but never had time for it. We did it at University and the concept of the alternative history intrigued me even then, so I kinda look forward to digging into it as soon as I find some spare time :x

you will not regret.. this is the best serie I have been watching lately (while waiting for GoT, TWD and American Gods) and trust me, I started like 10 new series and stopped all at the very first episodes but this one, man... I just don't want to stop watching lol