Dan

What are you currently watching?

Featured Comment

Hi everyone! :)

I thought I'd share the tv show(s) I currently watch/follow, just because I'm so passionate about one tv series in particular, and that's The Flash! Seriously, it has to be the highest production value series I have ever seen! I'm not a comic nerd nor have I ever had an interest in comic books, but man... I love The Flash - and most other super hero comic book-based tv series/movies. 

I also enjoy The Big Bang Theory, but I haven't been very regular in watching new episodes from week to week. The only other show that I really watch is Impractical Jokers (on truTV), which is my go-to when nothing else is on.

3 minutes ago, simplejg said:

Hi everyone! :)

I thought I'd share the tv show(s) I currently watch/follow, just because I'm so passionate about one tv series in particular, and that's The Flash! Seriously, it has to be the highest production value series I have ever seen! I'm not a comic nerd nor have I ever had an interest in comic books, but man... I love The Flash - and most other super hero comic book-based tv series/movies. 

I also enjoy The Big Bang Theory, but I haven't been very regular in watching new episodes from week to week. The only other show that I really watch is Impractical Jokers (on truTV), which is my go-to when nothing else is on.

Good choice :D

I'm going to watch either "American Horror Story" or "Stranger Things". Which one is better you think?

50 minutes ago, wilberthh said:

Good choice :D

I'm going to watch either "American Horror Story" or "Stranger Things". Which one is better you think?

I've heard of both, but I'm not familiar with either of them.. Based on their descriptions, I think would personally be more interested in "Stranger Things", but that's just me. :)

On 15/11/2017 at 8:24 AM, Jelena said:

Currently, I am watching third season of Mr Robot. Mind-blowing tv show, I really like how the main character and global society are presented. :) One of the best pilot episodes I've watched also. 

Waiting for new season of Suits and Taboo (great shows with cute actors :D).

I stopped watching that when i saw the 2 gay guys having sex... Suprising how i can stop watching a tv show after that, Gay people are so fucking annoying.

3 hours ago, Bojana said:

Is the second season of "Shannara's Chronicles" on air??? O.o When they started it last year I was so happy, since I craved a new fantasy show besides Game of Thrones B|

Season 2 already ended ;) The original books are sooooooooo much better but still the show is entertaining enough.

For other fantasy show take a look at (look at his list of TV shows) : Legend of the Seeker, Merlin, Once Upon a Time (didn't like), Grimm, ... no that much of them at the end.

I am watching videos of world wrestling entertainment, videos of current Monday night raw and smack down live.  I just don't know?  I have been an avid fan of WWE since 2010 when my son was totally a fanatic of it.  I remember I was the one just watching him grew up watching wrestling.  I never knew I would also become hooked with it even though for a fact that it was just running a story line.  As for my son, he seldom watch it anymore, he's grown up.

On 12/2/2017 at 2:20 PM, Kargai said:

Season 2 already ended ;) The original books are sooooooooo much better but still the show is entertaining enough.

For other fantasy show take a look at (look at his list of TV shows) : Legend of the Seeker, Merlin, Once Upon a Time (didn't like), Grimm, ... no that much of them at the end.

Thank you, @Kargai, will download the whole series and enjoy it during the holidays, it is just what I need right now :) Yeah, it could have been conducted better, I agree :/ 
Watched a bit of Legend of the Seeker, loved and still love Merlin (Merlinian confirmed), Grimm and Once Upon a Time... hhhmmm, saw the trailers and it didn't attract my attention, guess my standards are a bit high when it comes to fantasy genre :D 

50 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Thank you, @Kargai, will download the whole series and enjoy it during the holidays, it is just what I need right now :) Yeah, it could have been conducted better, I agree :/ 
Watched a bit of Legend of the Seeker, loved and still love Merlin (Merlinian confirmed), Grimm and Once Upon a Time... hhhmmm, saw the trailers and it didn't attract my attention, guess my standards are a bit high when it comes to fantasy genre :D 

Maybe not your standards but the difference I see with Grimm & Once Upon a Time vs the others is that they are not 100% fantasy, they are connected to our everyday reality. Maybe it's the thing you don't like about them ;)

Enjoy the bear-holidays mode :P

24 minutes ago, Kargai said:

Maybe not your standards but the difference I see with Grimm & Once Upon a Time vs the others is that they are not 100% fantasy, they are connected to our everyday reality. Maybe it's the thing you don't like about them ;)

Enjoy the bear-holidays mode :P

No, I actually like he mix-up, Charmed is the pure example of it and I used to love that one :D It is just that I think that they could have been conducted better, too... teenage crush type of series! ;) 

Just now, Bojana said:

No, I actually like he mix-up, Charmed is the pure example of it and I used to love that one :D It is just that I think that they could have been conducted better, too... teenage crush type of series! ;) 

Because Charmed is not teenage crush type ? :D

But yes I understand what you wanna mean. I'm not "expert" in fantastic TV shows (or movies) since I prefer to read those stories in books, It's all a fantasy world so it feels better if you can imagine yourself all the world without "realistic" references.

Shannara, Legend of the seeker & co are my guilty "teenage crush type" tv shows (with funny show like Chuck, ...), my usual type is more The Punisher, Sons of Anarchy, The Unit, 24, Vikings, ... more military/war/thriller oriented.

Totally random, do you saw "The Lost Room"  ? Few episodes but totally awesome : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_Room

1 hour ago, Kargai said:

Because Charmed is not teenage crush type ? :D

But yes I understand what you wanna mean. I'm not "expert" in fantastic TV shows (or movies) since I prefer to read those stories in books, It's all a fantasy world so it feels better if you can imagine yourself all the world without "realistic" references.

Shannara, Legend of the seeker & co are my guilty "teenage crush type" tv shows (with funny show like Chuck, ...), my usual type is more The Punisher, Sons of Anarchy, The Unit, 24, Vikings, ... more military/war/thriller oriented.

Totally random, do you saw "The Lost Room"  ? Few episodes but totally awesome : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_Room

Hahaha, you have a point, but I actually was a teenage girl when Charmed was on air :P

Still have "Daredevil" and "Jessica Jones" to finish before I start "The Punisher" :ph34r: SoA are still one of my favorite shows: 

Vikings as well - downloaded the 2 new episodes already, but have no time to watch it yet, Lagertha is crying over me. xD 

Nope, haven't seen it, will check the trailer to assess if it attracts my attention. :) 

• Haha 1

Awesome topic @Dan Ive Just run out of shows to watch :D

After my quick scroll through of all the posts I haven't seen anyone mention Peaky Blinders.
Everybody must watch PEAKY BLINDERS!

*If you like a group of boys in the 20's after the war that start an illegal bookie racket and try make it big time. And people killing people and shit.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Frederick said:

Awesome topic @Dan Ive Just run out of shows to watch :D

After my quick scroll through of all the posts I haven't seen anyone mention Peaky Blinders.
Everybody must watch PEAKY BLINDERS!

*If you like a group of boys in the 20's after the war that start an illegal bookie racket and try make it big time. And people killing people and shit.

Oh, I'm watching, current favorite one! Thomas Shelby is my spirit animal xD 
tumblr_offuug1XWQ1vfx80zo1_500.gif