Stake Forum
Dan

What are you currently watching?

Featured Comment

On 2/10/2019 at 4:56 AM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Tell me about it.

Such a possible ending entered my mind halfway through the movie, which made me hope constantly it wouldn’t end as I personally predicted... but it did. 

Disappointing to say the least as Birdbox was really one of the better films I’ve watched in awhile. 

Kudos to Sandra Bullock’s stellar performance! 

supposedly the ending is that when they entered the shelter at the end they found out that people there blind themselves to avoid being killed by the unknown

1 hour ago, wilbur said:

supposedly the ending is that when they entered the shelter at the end they found out that people there blind themselves to avoid being killed by the unknown

During the movie, I randomly thought of the blind being impervious to the creatures. 

Thought it would be impossible for the Writers to present such a predictable plot but they did...

3 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

During the movie, I randomly thought of the blind being impervious to the creatures. 

Thought it would be impossible for the Writers to present such a predictable plot but they did...

Lol yeah. Blind dudes arent affected but remember those peeps who didnt commit suicide? Instead they became crazy? Those goons can kill those who are blind tho lol

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Hoffguy said:

Wayne on Youtube Originals. Funny af!

image.png.1a164866b035ed6b83fe63d4d1f2aeb4.png

That dudes got attitude! and has a cool gf too!

lying mofo 
you watching that empty bottle of whiskey wondering where did it all go and why there is none left xDxDxD 

Edited by niki014

Before I liked watching these series / older drawings, but today I'm looking to watch the news, everything that comes out in netflix or in the internet, gray's anatomy is one of the most fun series I've seen in the last years

5 minutes ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

Watching Sabrina Netix original. Darker version of the kids show that use to run on YTV.. xD

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina - is this the correct name ? American supernatural horror web television series

guys i wath this one all time ... i've do it one ay of all days that ive beguin to play STAKE.COM 

lol

Since I'm a stakeholder, here is in short what I do ... I make deposits I play badly ... I lose, I redepose again, and the senario starts again .. one day I wanted to film what I was playing .... and since when I watch the video it always reminds me how much I become when I play this kind of games ... what do you think friends, ?? I let fall or I try to improve?

help
in fact this is what I spend free time to watch .... I do not really know what I'm looking for ..

CHeers...!all Stakers...