Stake Forum
Dan

What are you currently watching?

Featured Comment

Anyway watch the series "Queen of the South" yet  on Netflix? Its funny because there are so many parts in the series where scenes look ridiculous or fake or just bad acting or maybe its lack of budget, after all it is a USA Network series but no matter how bad it's gets I was still drawn in and couldn't stop watching lol.

Just watched Interstellar, what a great movie! no idea how i missed that one xD

I’m watching Lucifer & Modern Family at the moment on Netflix.

With respects to Modern Family, I would advice those who have no watched it yet to do a test-dive into the series. 

I’m quite sure it will be worth your while! 😋

To be honest with you I am not currently watching anything at the moment. But not that long ago, I was watching the Walking Dead :) Love that TV show!

hmmm this could be an intresting question personnally i beleive its best not to wonder what some people out there are watching lol,but personnally i like the series on netflix atm called gotham its pretty good:)

Nice thread here, Dan.  So I am currently watching a comedy called Letterkenny and love it. The show is about the people of Letterkenny, Ontario and their problems. The show made it's way to being air on Comedy Network and at the 5th Canadian Screen Awards in 2017, the series won the award for Best Comedy Series, per Wikipedia. If you like witty, dry, and different style comedy's this is right up your alley. It is hilarious and I watch it on Hulu.

letterkenn3-800x445.jpg.178b1c05f24ec8915acaffb4ecada089.jpg

1 hour ago, Marija said:

Just finishing the last season of Tudors, and planning to start that new Chernobyl series! I see everybody's talking about it, so I guess it must be interesting! :D

Yeah, I hear everywhere about Chernobyl  as well

Seems like it is worth watching