Dan

What are you currently watching?

Featured Comment

At this moment I am watching the second serie of SWAT and I am watching the second season of matroeskas ( a Belgian serie) beside that I mostly watch movies if I have time to do so

right now im watching the new series of Black Mirror.

But if some1 is looking for something new here are my favorites: Limitless, Shameless, Skins, Mr Robot

The Simpsons because its such a funny cartoon. Never gets boring.
And i'm waiting for the new season of La Casa De Papel. Coming in 20 days or so :)

Further not really looking very many series, i like to watch youtube to.

Fetching all over me.. To the corner of the world. Working less spending time along with.. 

Ihv also recently joined in the web series.. May be you too be interested in that..  It's chchilling adventure of Sabrina. 

I liked it most may it also works upon you too

If anyone is interested in web series may be they should walk around the Netflix. 

It has large collection of same.. 

I recently watched some of them may be u too like them. 

It's all here:

Chilling adventure of Sabrina. It has  2 season and it's a good series. Or 

U may also check. In fact u should check the oneclost in space kind of great genres all around it.  

If u r a series lover u should check it out📤👍

I'm currently watching the series Sense8. It's a cool story about 8 different persons from all around the world that can share thoughts, fellings and experiences with each other only by using their minds. 

The expanse, starting season 3 and I'm really enjoying it. It was bought by HBO so the budget should rise for the 4th season. Book based science fiction history well written. The actors are not the best in the world, but It's a really good history with plenty of near future tech. I think it will rock on the next seasons to go since the fan base its really growing.

On 6/26/2019 at 5:32 AM, ricardovarzim said:

The expanse, starting season 3 and I'm really enjoying it. It was bought by HBO so the budget should rise for the 4th season. Book based science fiction history well written. The actors are not the best in the world, but It's a really good history with plenty of near future tech. I think it will rock on the next seasons to go since the fan base its really growing.

one of the most epic actual ongoing series, seems to me. and I'm totally agree next seasons will be the most epic story ever. at least I expect them to be so.

but right now I'm watching some easy, but not less epic cartoons:

- The rising of the shield hero (1 season ended)

- Onepunchman

And really can't wait to watch the 2nd season of  Final Space!

22 hours ago, lupandina said:

I just finished all seasons of Haven (again xD). Just must to watch!

concern Heaven the Good omens is awesome! just as expected according the base, the art of two greatest minds. The Sheen is glorious.

54 minutes ago, JelenaR said:

Any suggestions? :)

Plenty of them. :P

Start watching season 2 of Dark, pls, you're late. :P

As for other tv shows, hmm, Genius (biographies of history's great minds), Peaky Blinders, House of Cards and maybe Shameless.

to be honest with you i normally watch either orange is the new black tv series its sick only watched 1 series so far out of 7 O_O plus im watching stranger things its really good it gets you mad hooked on it trust

I am currently watching in the dark on Netflix, which is about a blind girl finding her best friends killer, it sounds kinda shitty and starts off slow but gets really good really quick.

I'm currently watching La casa del papel season 3 on Netflix. It's my favorite series from Netflix and I'm probably going to watch this whole season in one day.