Dan

What are you currently watching?

Featured Comment

Currently I am watching some films of Marvel famous studios. I'm a person who loves watching fantasy movies about superheroes protecting the earth

Posted (edited)
On 8/18/2017 at 1:04 AM, Grifter said:

can you guys post some links on where we can watch movies like you said it here please? so that everyone will know also.... thanks

Watching Stake forums, to get my answers to solve someones problem in cryptocurrency. 

Edited by Steem Experts

What a good idea you came up with, I'm watching "shameles," -A scrappy, fiercely loyal Chicago family makes no apologies- I really find it very funny with very current and controversial topics, I really recommend it!

I don't like watching movies, I'm currently reading the topics on Stake and learning from some members' experiences. While you waste time with movies, I spend that time learning experiences :D

On 6/3/2019 at 11:44 AM, Shiest said:

Nice thread here, Dan.  So I am currently watching a comedy called Letterkenny and love it. The show is about the people of Letterkenny, Ontario and their problems. The show made it's way to being air on Comedy Network and at the 5th Canadian Screen Awards in 2017, the series won the award for Best Comedy Series, per Wikipedia. If you like witty, dry, and different style comedy's this is right up your alley. It is hilarious and I watch it on Hulu.

letterkenn3-800x445.jpg.178b1c05f24ec8915acaffb4ecada089.jpg

Agree with you @Shiest, Ontario can really be home of a lot of entertaining stuff. Read here(https://www.realbookies.com/the-life-of-a-bookie-ontario-2019) that is bustling with life and has some awesome activities. Would love to visit it one day. When I do, I will definitely share my experience.

I’m watching hero academia “boku no hero” , there’s a very Great fight and I love deku personality :) he’s never give up to all struggles even though he’s quirkless he never stop dreaming to become a hero 👏💖

On 8/15/2017 at 6:20 AM, Dan said:

Hi All,

Just wanted to start a mega thread to discuss popular television series you might be currently watching, and perhaps some that you recommend. I will most likely add peoples suggestions to the topic thread so people who are eagerly seeking new shows, can use this thread as a resource for some great viewing material.

Currently, I am watching the original Dragon Ball series. I wanted to get back to my roots, and I don;t really remember watching it as a kid, so I figured it would be a cool little series to get into. I didn't realise how sexual the show was!! I can't believe this was watched by so many children all over the world :D 

I have never seen dragon balls before. Wow 😮 how it’s looks like ? Hehe 😜 🙃

Recently im watching a korean drama /comedy/fantasy movie series called Hotel Deluna. It’s a good movie with imaginary scenario with ghost and humans. I don’t want to spoil. So watch it yourself 

i em watching viking i em sow happy best movie ore serial of all time you need to watch it you gona thenks me for life heeheheheh also waiting stake Birthday i wish is a cupon there i em happy for that yehhiiii

On 8/1/2019 at 3:43 PM, ILOVEPRODIGY said:

Lucifer series on netflix.

its a pretty good series :)

Oh, I also watched that, I just haven't watched this last season yet 😃

And Tom Ellis is so handsome 🙈

On 7/21/2019 at 12:18 PM, Vladv26 said:

I'm currently watching La casa del papel season 3 on Netflix. It's my favorite series from Netflix and I'm probably going to watch this whole season in one day. 

It's the best. I think that any other TV show couldn't keep my attention like this one.

Love it 😊

I really like sitcoms and I love to watch them, when I have time. Each episode lasts about 20 minutes and I usually fall asleep while watching anything so that's the only thing I can watch from the beginning until the end😂 

I'm currently watching "Modern Family" 😄

15 hours ago, JelenaR said:

I watched the first couple of seasons of Gotham, but never finished, though. :/

Is it still on?

Gotham ended a few months ago with fifth season. You should finish watching it, it's very interesting and gets better with every season