Stake Forum
Dan

What are you currently watching?

Featured Comment

to be honest with you i normally watch either orange is the new black tv series its sick only watched 1 series so far out of 7 O_O plus im watching stranger things its really good it gets you mad hooked on it trust

I am currently watching in the dark on Netflix, which is about a blind girl finding her best friends killer, it sounds kinda shitty and starts off slow but gets really good really quick.

Posted (edited)
On 8/18/2017 at 1:04 AM, Grifter said:

can you guys post some links on where we can watch movies like you said it here please? so that everyone will know also.... thanks

Watching Stake forums, to get my answers to solve someones problem in cryptocurrency. 

Edited by Steem Experts

What a good idea you came up with, I'm watching "shameles," -A scrappy, fiercely loyal Chicago family makes no apologies- I really find it very funny with very current and controversial topics, I really recommend it!

On 6/3/2019 at 11:44 AM, Shiest said:

Nice thread here, Dan.  So I am currently watching a comedy called Letterkenny and love it. The show is about the people of Letterkenny, Ontario and their problems. The show made it's way to being air on Comedy Network and at the 5th Canadian Screen Awards in 2017, the series won the award for Best Comedy Series, per Wikipedia. If you like witty, dry, and different style comedy's this is right up your alley. It is hilarious and I watch it on Hulu.

letterkenn3-800x445.jpg.178b1c05f24ec8915acaffb4ecada089.jpg

Agree with you @Shiest, Ontario can really be home of a lot of entertaining stuff. Read here(https://www.realbookies.com/the-life-of-a-bookie-ontario-2019) that is bustling with life and has some awesome activities. Would love to visit it one day. When I do, I will definitely share my experience.

I’m watching hero academia “boku no hero” , there’s a very Great fight and I love deku personality :) he’s never give up to all struggles even though he’s quirkless he never stop dreaming to become a hero 👏💖