Stake Forum
Dan

What are you currently watching?

Featured Comment

I am currently watching Stranger Things Season 3 and just about to finish it very soon! :D

I recommend watching the Prison Break series. I recently enjoyed this cinematic masterpiece. It was created by Paul Scheuring at the Fox Broadcasting Company. The series is excellent. It is suitable for those people who love detectives, adventures, melodramas. The series is designed for a wide range of viewers. He keeps in suspense until the last moment. I will exclude spoilers and say only that the end of this film is very difficult to predict. A stunning series. Look, you will not regret it :)

Oh if you guys and girls watch anime, I would recommend you to watch Vinland Saga which is currently ongoing and is awesome! It is about Vikings. :D

I'm currently watching The Office. Don't know why, just picked to watch it lmao.

Currently I am watching the recent TV series called Chernobyl, it seems pretty good!

Well after Chernobyl, now I just started watching a new TV series called The Boys which is about anti-super heroes, its quite an interesting watch! :o

Hello all dear users on forum!

I like watch Elif (TV Series 2014-2019) 

5d480ce990e7c_o_large.thumb.jpg.043aabc3004d07169ad8b2347162f5ee.jpg

Description:

Melek once worked as a maid to the wealthy Emiroğlu family. She fell in love with reciprocity in Kenan, the eldest son of her employers. However, Kenan's mother did not accept the young couple's relationship and dismissed the pregnant maid. Melek left leaving her beloved in the belief that she was him after installation. I don't share about the child either. When little Elif is born, her unknown father marries another woman. Meanwhile, the disease forces Melek to give her daughter over to her friend. This takes the girl to the home of the Emiroğlu family, where Elif is forced to live in a place where she does not know her and with strangers. How will the girl's fate go? Will he cope with parting with his mother and learn the truth about his father?

Greetings, Tomki.

I just finished Oz. It's an old series from 1997 I think but honestly it's quite nice and interesting to watch especially because you have full 6 seasons and it has a good end of story 

Just finished Mind Hunter. loved every episode except the season 2 finale. All the way up until about 5 minutes left was good as usual then...boom...Anti-climatic ending to the entire season. 

I am justt about to start rewatching the TV show House M.D for all 8 seasons the third time now. It is a great show, highly recommended! :D

I am watching videos of world wrestling entertainment, videos of current Monday night raw and smack down live.  I just don't know?  I have been an avid fan of WWE since 2010 when my son was totally a fanatic of it.  I remember I was the one just watching him grew up watching wrestling.  I never knew I would also become hooked with it even though for a fact that it was just running a story line.  As for my son, he seldom watch it anymore, he's grown up.

like right now right now ? 

If you're talking about movies or tv shows, I'm into "Peaky Blinders" these days! binge watched the whole Season 1 to 4 in preparation for Season 5 that has already started airing :)