Dan

What are you currently watching?

Featured Comment

I've been binge-watching several shows lately. All of which are really well done with great actors. I'm not a big TV person normally.

Outlander -

Ok I saw this flipping through Netflix and almost died, because i read all 8 books and couldn't set them down. The series is very well done, very close to the books. It's an interesting perspective on the war between the Jacobites and the Redcoats. You really need to pay attention to the details though or you'll get lost real quick.

Lucifer-

An incredible show about the life of Lucifer living in LA, California. Definitely not what most people think of when they think of the devil. Eagerly awaiting season 5.

White Collar-

This is an awesome series about the worlds greatest con man becoming a criminal informant for the FBI. If you liked the movie "Catch me if you can" then you'll fall in love with this show.

Well currently as of now I'm watching Psycho Pass Season 3 anime, its a pretty good one if you are interested in science fiction stories.

It may sound weird but I am with GOT again, from No. 1 season to the end.  Waiting for that "pre season" talking about how what happened before Season 1 we all know.  At this second time I have been paying much ore attention to details.  It is full of details and amazing characters.  Wort the tine.  Good luck. 

I'm watching  sports streams online cause recently I got interested in football, that's pretty weird but never too late. If someone can recommend any other online resources, I'd be glad to see you in my dm :)

Edited by Rubirose

Right now, I am watching Worlds Strictest Parents from different countries. Uploaded on Youtube, by what seem like the franchise itself. 

I’m currently enjoying Taskmaster. It’s a fun show to watch and the comedians on there are highly talented, meaning that the jokes are unique and very funny xD 

Finished "Manhunt: Unabomber" yesterday.

This mini-series is about Ted Kaczynski. He is known as the most intelligent terrorist.

One season and 8 episodes. Please get information about Kaczynski’s life and ideology before you start watching this series 😉

image.thumb.png.8b8abbe21eb0d71cd1537bfbf5dc1801.png

I am not a big fan of series. I like movies better. Whenever I have free time I watch a movie. My last film was Parasite. Great!!!

Currently obsessing over The Magicians  and can't wait for each new episode to be aired :D https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4254242/

image.png

It is witty, has a good layered fantasy plot (based on the book trilogy by Lev Grossman), and I really dig their humor, the crew that was chosen to play is magnificent :D

Eliot and Margo absolutely rock my world ❤️ 

image.png