Dan

What are you currently watching?

Featured Comment

I am currently watching money heist, it a movie that is so full of suspense, love, hate, plot and counter plots. It's intellectual properties are also something to look out for. So interesting.

Am not currentyl watching anything but am trying so hard to get the book of eli, the star was denzel washington he is my best charactor and my best and favorite actor he knows what he does its pretty awesome. if not that am trying to get Dallas season 4 if there is any so it would help me understand where am heading and it would really be the best

I am currently watching the famous series Lakasa, it is a pinnacle in suspense and enthusiasm. I advise everyone to follow him, Professor Smart Personal.
And now I will watch the series Brison series

I have been watching a lot of new series lately, especially now at home.. here is my list (movies included):

• Rick and Morty last season watching online;
  • ozark;
  • prison break (3rd time) - really love how they try to escape and how great the mind of Michael is;
  • sons of anarchy (not really my genere);
  • Freud - really nice I really enjoyed it especially  nights until 3-4 and then the next morning I had to work ahah;
  • marco polo 

MOVIES:

• Spenser confidential - I liked the story of how the guy wanted to bring justice no matter what
  • Blade runner 2049 - really an incredible movie - Have you ever watched it???
  • beautiful mind - a classic I believe

4 minutes ago, Freddyzone7 said:

Money heist. Season 2, Not as good as season 1 but not too bad.  Hard to find the english voice overs

I like it too money heist... I recently learned spanish and I've put spanish language as audio and english subtitles.. they still use hard words which I am still ignorant but overall experience is really good.. have you tried this way?

No, I wish, this dog is too old unfortunately. My daughter is quickly picking up Spanish, but yes the language is a little rough.  Kind of funny when watching in English, as sometimes the phrases seem strange.

Recently I started watching Psycho Pass again, a very good detective in the style of cyber-punk, makes you wonder where technology is leading us and look for an exciting storyline.

Well I finished watching My Hero Academia till season 4, Sekirei season 1 and 2 ,Tu Love Ru, and now I'm currently watching Attack on Titans... Damn I dipped into anime world after a long time and now I'm totally into it 😂

I watched Game Of Thrones, Stranger Things, Riverdale, See, and manny more but mostly i recommend Riverdale for teens and stranger things , Got for science fiction lovers and See for older guys

Nowdays just following some tech news website and youtube tech video  and gaming streaming on YouTube and some other content like non tech content like daily spend 2 hour maximum

Ace of Diamond, I love also Dragon ball & haikyuu volleyball. Ahiru Nosura basketball Japan moview ❤️