Dan

What are you currently watching?

Featured Comment

12 minutes ago, hux said:

the flash, arrow supergirl and dcs legends of tommorow

mmmmmmmmmmmm super girls xD, na but i like the flash im currently watching the flash season from 1990 its kinda shitty but no new episodes of the flash has come out in a while so i thought why  not xD

3 minutes ago, Sefan said:

mmmmmmmmmmmm super girls xD, na but i like the flash im currently watching the flash season from 1990 its kinda shitty but no new episodes of the flash has come out in a while so i thought why  not xD

i watch supergirl cus it links in with flash i need to keep up with all canon xD

Not a lot of time to watch movies or TV show lately but after Jessica Jones Season 2 I spent some time watchnig the new TV show Black Lightning and I started Krypton (only 4-5 episodes until there). Both are decent.

media.jpg

I also watched some old Clint Eastwood movies :)

Dirty Harry, The Outlaw Josey Wales and Every Which Way but Loose.

Everywhichwaybutloosemovieposter.jpg

i am watching a lot of animes atm  , but  my favorite anime ( thats coming out  right now ) is boku no hero academia :D I dont rly like tv shows but peoples say homeland is good one , i used to like arrow , the 100  to ( but when the mc went lesbian , i was like hell nah and i droped the seriesxD ) . you know what you can just rewatch the  two and a half man xD 

i've addictively watched :

How i met your mother (5times), 2 broke Girls, Naruto, Agent Carter.

currently watching (or still ongoing):

Suits, The Big Bang Theory, New Girl, Agents of shield and Game of the Fckn Thrones. 😜

for anime:

religously watching One Piece. but planning on starting to go a marathon on this Tokyo Ghoul as recommended by etude and kule. :)

On 9/1/2017 at 2:09 PM, wilberthh said:

I'm currently watching game of thrones.

I know I'm kinda late, but its better than never!!!

Also I'm watching one piece and boruto :D 

one piece and boruto, that's what i expected from my old good friend,

how about tokyo gohul:re tho

5 hours ago, santachuuck said:

I watch "The Flash" ; "Prison Break" ; "The Walking Dead" And sometimes "Arrow". You can try "Constantine" too.

Too bad "Constantine" had only one season, I was sincerely hoping it would get at least one or two more ;)

On 5/17/2018 at 4:11 AM, Bojana said:

Too bad "Constantine" had only one season, I was sincerely hoping it would get at least one or two more ;)

agreed but Constantine is in Dcs legends of tommorow if you want to see him more, same actor and hes called Constantine and stuff

On 5/19/2018 at 7:36 PM, hux said:

agreed but Constantine is in Dcs legends of tommorow if you want to see him more, same actor and hes called Constantine and stuff

I kinda digged the plot of the Constantine itself and the tone of the show, thematic, it was fresh... DC Legends is another Arrow and The Flash, just making me watch, practically, same show all over again :P So, yeah, I resist the urge, because this collecting of viewers is a lame tactics, imo ;)

Actually still watching old Clint Eastwood's movies (i'm watching all his filmography, 50+ movies still around 15 to go). Last one i saw 

Coogan-s-Bluff.jpg

Also finished the last seasons of Marvel Agents of Shield, Big Bang Theory and Star Wars Rebels and here and there the new episodes of Krypton.