Stake Forum
Dan

What are you currently watching?

Featured Comment

I'm re-watching Greys Anatomy cause I never got past season 6 or 7, and also re-watching OITNB cause I'm sad I have to wait a year for a new season. Sigh :(

Watching "Altered Carbon" at the moment, a post-futuristic dystopian sci-fi show that I was recommended just recently :D So far so good, in my opinion, so if you're into that genre, give it a try ;) @CaptainLorca can vouch as well! ;) 

Also, about to enjoy my one month free Netflix trial, so I will give my best to catch up on Marvel TV shows I have missed so far :D

I've recently finished watching Peaky Blinders, and Mr. Robot (I know, I know, I'm late :D).

Right now I'm watching the 4th season of Blindspot and I've also just started with animated series Rick & Morty

As for the Blindspot, if you're into detective and mystery tv series, you'll like this one (P. S. don't judge it by its trailer and the first few episodes 😛 )

On 8/15/2017 at 6:50 AM, Dan said:

Hi All,

Just wanted to start a mega thread to discuss popular television series you might be currently watching, and perhaps some that you recommend. I will most likely add peoples suggestions to the topic thread so people who are eagerly seeking new shows, can use this thread as a resource for some great viewing material.

Currently, I am watching the original Dragon Ball series. I wanted to get back to my roots, and I don;t really remember watching it as a kid, so I figured it would be a cool little series to get into. I didn't realise how sexual the show was!! I can't believe this was watched by so many children all over the world :D 

Dunno why, I watch Yu-Gi-Oh Season 0 until Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS. I really high addicted with this game until now. I miss my childhood. 

or even all anime I watch, for example like Tokyo Ghoul, Naruto ( Boruto ), and anime stuffs. 

I'm currently watching the serios Better Call Saul. It's something very similar to Breaking Bad, of course the story is different but I like the fact that you find pretty much the same thing here. The actors are great, all scenes are related to the original story and the way they record everything is so similar to Breaking Bad. I recommend it