Stake Forum
Olgar Alcoba

Which pet is better, Cats or Dogs?

Featured Comment

I have both in my house. Well, depend on living with them. I prefer dog than cats.. There were my reason why, and some fun fact about them.

1. Dogs are more loyal to owner than cats. 
  2. Cats are hygienic pet, they always clean their body himself. Dogs are very smell if you don't take them to bath.
  3. Dogs have more potential than cats. I mean in term of thinking/trained, cats are not really care about it (cats only thinking what it best for him).

well. cat arent so nice to people but doges are soo friendly kind and always meets u when u come home from hard work when all day the boss hase been yelling at you.Cat are sometimes friendly and welcoming too(when u hawe food in ur hand) Dogs dont wrlly love u becose off food. So i would say DOGS

Well its generally based on the person we cant say who is much better. Like we cant say if food or sex is better its a same question like that. But for me cats are better. 

both.. one is very independent but will give out hints for attention.. the other needs constant attention and very protective.. but both will always be there for comfort..seems like they just know..

Dogs definitley without a doubt. You cant pet and play with cats as you can with dogs! I mean they just have this deep understanding with you and love that I appreciate. When i have my own place ima get a dog fo sho.