Olgar Alcoba

Which pet is better, Cats or Dogs?

Featured Comment

Haha! Y didnt i get to read this post earlier? Anything about pets, Furlicious will get involved! Lol! 

Both Dogs and Cats possess their own characters and attitudes. Its your preference whether which will be better to suit your lifestyle.  If you need a close companion whom you can lean on, dogs will be prefect. Cats matches well with cool individuals who doesnt really need too much attention and are usually independent (based from my experiences after getting to know so many cat owners thruout the years). As for me, i have 2 dogs and a cat under one roof. (they luv to cuddle into one bed) Haha! And also unaccountable of furkids under one store. (Pet Store) 

20160503_214149.jpg

Cats and Dogs both have unique qualities to make a perfect "pet" (companion).. it really depends on the person looking to get one.. cats are mostly very independant and can be left by themselves for long period.. where dogs are mostly needing lots of attention.. ofcourse not every cats or dogs have the same personalities.. i like both cats and dogs and have had them as companions for years.. xD

Both are cute, but I think cats do need some more care than dogs and the fact that dogs live longer is a positive point for pet a dog since u can keep the dog for longer time until the inevitable separates

Definitely Dogs but that’s not to say I don’t like Cats. 

It’s just my preference would be more Dogs than Cats, even throughout my life with every Dog/Cat that I have had the pleasure to chill with. 

I used to have a dog but then it passed away. :/

On 1/21/2018 at 1:24 AM, Olgar Alcoba said:

Some people love cats as their pets, while the others love dogs.  Since I was I child, there has always been cats and dogs owned by my family and certainly there's a big difference between two domestic animals aside from being cutie.   Now which one would you prefer as your pet, cats or dogs?

dogs! my dog lived till he was 18 and had to get put down last year due to medical reasons. dogs are so loyal, theres a reason why they're "mans best friend". 

personally, I'm allergic to cats, and not a big fan. i can put up with them kuz i love animals in general but cats can be known to be little assholes. if you died and you were the only thing around, they would eat your dead body. one thing i cant stand most is that they defecate inside your home, gosh the smell....

I would have to go with dogs as well.  Sadly mine passed away about a year ago, still trying to decide when and if to get another.  He was like a member of the family and I still miss him.  I've honestly never had a cat, so I may be a bit biased here..

Just now, CntryBoy said:

I would have to go with dogs as well.  Sadly mine passed away about a year ago, still trying to decide when and if to get another.  He was like a member of the family and I still miss him.  I've honestly never had a cat, so I may be a bit biased here..

thats the thing with animals, or anything in general that you attach yourself to and develop love for. nothing lasts forever and it always leaves your broken. i'd like to get another, just hard to find a place that allows pets. haha im a total dog person tho, wont even date someone that owns a cat, kuz it says a lot about that person. cat ppl are weird

I have 2 cats...… 3 if I include my wifes pussy 🤣. I rather like cats over dogs just because of the fact they shit and piss in the right spot from day 1. I am not that kind of guy that has the time to learn a dog that he needs to go outside if he needs to shit or piss 

i love both cats and dogs, but dog is the most i love in all of pets, they are very loyality pets i think. and they are really good for humanity and children. and main points is  they can give their life for their owner is really awsome i saw that in real life :) 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, nattekut said:

I have 2 cats...… 3 if I include my wifes pussy 🤣. I rather like cats over dogs just because of the fact they shit and piss in the right spot from day 1. I am not that kind of guy that has the time to learn a dog that he needs to go outside if he needs to shit or piss 

even tho we weren't born knowing where to shit or piss from day one and someone had to train your sorry ass hahahah. ya cats are for lazy ppl. and by the sounds of it, if you ever have a kid, you're going to hate changing diapers /and or potty training or even raising the kid for that matter 🤣 and quite frankly i don't believe in shitting where i eat. and keeping cats feces in the house is disgusting, shit, its as good as a giant rodent kuz thats the only other domesticated animal who shits in a box

Edited by Cryptwalker

On 1/21/2018 at 4:24 PM, Olgar Alcoba said:

Some people love cats as their pets, while the others love dogs.  Since I was I child, there has always been cats and dogs owned by my family and certainly there's a big difference between two domestic animals aside from being cutie.   Now which one would you prefer as your pet, cats or dogs?

i would like a dog more than cats, dog is more loyals, they can protect us and they stick with us more than a cat. if have to choose again i still want a dog a dog a dogggggg

They say that a house cat has a bigger impact on there surroundings  then any other creature or animals on earth. (Other then Humans)

They like Humans kill for sport. 

I personally prefer to have a dog. I have a Staffordshire Terrier who I love and dying for her. Many smart dogs are and are entirely devoted to their owner. I own it as it was just a piece of meat.

The cats for me are not so devoted animals.

They are animals that can not make you feel a lot of love for your pet

Some people like me, have defected from being a cat lover initially to now saying screw cats, dogs are way better... have you ever heard the stray cat in heat outside your house? Cmon, that shit is not cool. Is it a baby? Is it an orgasm? Wtf!? At least dogs have the courtesy to keep quiet whiile they do their business. 

Oh, has anyone ever figured out why dogs all howl at the same time? That stuff is pretty gnarly if you ask me...

I love both cats and dogs. I had 2 dogs and 2 cats living with my family in the past. Well we had several civil wars between them everyday but in the end, they were so protective each others from "outsider" in our neighborhood

As far as I read most are dog lovers I see :D Same goes for me, I love almost any breed of dogs except the funny looking ones like sausage dogs or chihuahuas :P Dogs are more friendly, playful and actually shows their love towards their owners unlike most pussies xD 

Cats don't even care when we come back home after a long time. Like wtf your living in my house and you don't even care when I'm back. They only really want food and pleasure. They are dicks in other words. Not all ofc. I love love kittens and these non proud type of cats. They are more playful and loveable. Those Persian cats or whatever those fury proud ones are called - they are more like ornaments to a house. They just sit and wait to be fed and brushed xD

Don't hate them but wont get any like that. Dogs are the bessssttt!!! and they also would save us from robbers or other situations too. They can actually think unlike dicks i mean cats (most) -.- 

Please don't hate on me cat lovers, just my opinion. Prove me wrong if not! :)