Stake Forum
Olgar Alcoba

Which pet is better, Cats or Dogs?

Featured Comment

im not too much of a pet person........but if i had to chooose it would definately be a dog.....when i was a kid i had this super huge rottweiler.  im not exagerating when i say this but seriously i dont think ive ever seen a rottweiler as big as he was.  the dog was actually my cousins hes from the l.a area he had a friend that would bread a bunch of different hi end dogs. well my cousins dog actually bit some body that was trying to break into their house  and me and my family happend to be going to disneyland that weekend so after disneyland we stopped by my cousins he told us to take his dog becuase the authorities were gonna put him to sleep.  this dog was something id never imagine....just the biggest  kraziest gaurd dog ever.  just imagine the dog from sand lot .....so we take him home with us and the dog was so mean....but for some reason not wit me.... i  was the only one that could come around this dog or hed just go crazy so i was the one that had to feed him and take care of him so me and the dog were close.. this son of a bitch was  way bigger then me at the time i was able to sit on him and ride him like a horse literally.. but anywayz to make a long story short i had 2 asshole twin brothers that were my neighbors and they would alwayz fuck with me......well these country boys raised chicken......they were so proud of their snail collection and they chickens ......and one day they toook my brand new power wheel jeep apart just to be little punks and they didnt put it back together so my dad whooped my ass of course......so the next day they asked me if i wanted to watch their snails race so i said sure .........welll half way through the race i decided to just snag both of the snails of the ground and launch them ass far down the road as possible....so they go inside crying and shit....well the next day i hear my dog outside just going super fucken crazy so i look out there and these 2 kids are shoooting at him with a pellet gun . my dog ends up busting his chain and sprinting towards the twins but a fence seperated em  so my dog is going krazy and their sitting there still messing with my dog .......i had my dad go by another chain at the hardware store so i chain my beast back up and he seemed fine......well later that day the neighbors come by and their telling me abouut pride and joy their fucken chicken that were about to have a bunch of eggs and blahhh blahh blahh and how there was this spot by their big asss tree where these 2 special chicken would chill and that they had all their egggs there protecting em and that they were probably gonna hatch the next day ..... i had no interest in their stupid chicken coupe though........well later that day these 2 fuck heads decide to shoot at my dog some more while were not at home and beast happens to bust his chain again  some how managed to hop over tha shorts part of the fence  and went straight to the chicken and their eggs ......he killed 12  and smashed all the eggs  and then mauled the fuck outt of one of the twins .......it just happend that we got home right at the end of this .....and we see my dogg just fucking  one of the boys up he had him by the leg and he was just like gooin at it like if he  was trying to bite his leg all the way off ...... as sooon as my dog seen me though he stopped he ran back to the chicken grabbed half of a dead chicken with his mouth and took it back to me .......it seeemed like my dog was almost tellling me lke "yea they wann keep messing with me so  look what i did"  so the cops and and ambulance show up they take the boy to the hospital and we hid my dog.....but about a week later  i hapend to take him back home to play in my back yard and the neighbors called the dog pound  so the dog pound showed up while im playing with my dog and they took him.......and we had to go so they can put him to sleep.......it was a hard time for me  as i was only about 5 or 6 years old........and ever since then ive never had another pet

17 hours ago, ZiraGambles said:

Not hard to take care of and still will be loving

Are you sure we're talking about a cat here? HAHA

My cat looks like he never loved me. He sees me as a tree to scraatch and doesn't even want to sleep near me xD

In my opinion, I think dogs are better. I prefer them more because i see them more as a family member, brother and sister so on so fourth. But, that doesn't mean I say cats aren't I'm just saying my preferred animal :)

hello friends its my experience dog better than cat.some time cat mischief with you but dog can not ,its my own experience. the world most faithful animal only dog.every time he will surprise gift for you.

As a cat lover, I would definitely say cats! They are super adorable and easy to take care of. You don’t even need to take your cat for a walk. Cats are also satisfying for me to watch anyways, they are just too adorable! With cats, you won’t get reports from neighbours about your dog barking at night or something like that!

Of course it's cat! 😍 Im a proud cat lover since I was bitten by a doctor way back in high school, I really hate dogs, they smell so bad, they eat poop, you can't even kiss them! 😂

While cats, they just nap, on your bed? Lap? But most of the time they nap on our tummy! Then "prrr, prrr, prrr," HAHAHA! 😂 They smell nothing, easy to clean poop, and they will not bite things in your house! And wreck your sofa

19 minutes ago, Sledge said:

bite things in your house! And wreck your sofa

Our cat actually breaks things from our house by accidentally pushing them down the cabinet. Haha

Our sofa is her scratch pad too. I'm definitely thinking there's something wrong with my cat. Why are all your cats so nice!?

Posted (edited)

У меня есть 4 кошки породы мейн-кун ... поэтому вопрос для меня неуместен ...))) Я не представляю, как это было без них ... Я привык к этому ... Я люблю их ... 😀

IMG-20190722-WA0034.jpg

IMG-20190721-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20190722-WA0017.jpg

IMG-20190722-WA0030.jpg

Edited by ivan8877

change my mind i got with dogs. because cats are to independent and stuck up. dogs are obedient and  will  loyal to you as long as you feed them.

It all depends what are you looking for in a pet. Cat is great if you don't want to constantly take care about your pet, can will just let you be, will go his own ways mostly, but you still can play with him if you want, but he wouldn't feel sad if you don't for a while. Dog would be your best friend, but you would need to constantly take care of him, take him outside etc.  (cat doesn't need you and doesn't want you when he goes outside). More work with the dog. At some point I had dog and cat at the same time so I know what I'm talking about and they like each other and sometimes played together so it's not always true they hate each other ;) and they werent raised together, but still there was no problem, of course it doesn't always work. 

Posted (edited)

Neither the cat or the dog is good for me. I don't like cleaning after them. Plus all that taking care is not for me. That's why I got an aquarium. No noises, no disaster, no walks, perfect. And there's not a "better" pet, it depends by your persona. I'm a quiet guy, I got a quiet pet. And they have all my attention on keeping the tank clean and fresh (like the whole house). I want to add and some worms to my aquarium as they are something unusual. Some thoughts about them? I liked their description from https://arcreef.com/bristle-worms/bristle-worms-fireworms/. The best thing about the aquariums is that in a little box you can have a lot of underwater flora and fauna, when for the land ones you need a jungle.

Edited by Demixl

In my opinion as when I have both a dog and a cat I prefer when you want someone to play with I would prefer a dog, but when you want a lazy pet you can pet I would say a cat, but everyones opinion in different so I wont like say that one of them is the best pet in the world which would trigger many people who feel like the different pet should be, so I don't single out one of the pets.

I don't have any particular reason but I prefer dogs. I have 2 dogs and I don't know how much cats, but I don't like them, and I don't pay any attention to them. The claws cats have a very terrifying to me 😮