Stake Forum
Olgar Alcoba

Which pet is better, Cats or Dogs?

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Hello fans of animals! 

I love dogs because they are the faithful than cats. I had cat so not good - he destroyed wall and we give back to cousin.

I have race dog - english cocker spaniel.

Real picture:

3.thumb.jpg.5ba11feffbb301a0a48c2f114ab6ec2d.jpg

Regards 😃

Edited by Tomki

I think that dogs are friendlier than cats, although depending on which cats ... I like about dogs how they greet the owner and show their devotion and love. Cats are just nice creatures that you can pet endlessly. They say cats know how to treat) maybe you have come across this when you are very sick, the cat sits on you and starts to purr and it really helps ... it's magic. At the expense of dogs, you can play ball with them or just swim, dogs really like to swim ... so I swam with the last dog the whole summer and it was clear that she liked it. So, as in any discussion and comparison, there are pros and cons of different sides of the discussion.

ofcourse its cat, coz their less space, unlike dogs, always bark, cat dont, they always cuddle their body to my, and theyre so sweeT unlike dogs, always bark and bite, even by accident, they also bite things like slippers, 

I prefer cats because they are very cute, very lively and very spoiled. I at home there are 5 cats including 2 Persian cats, Angora cats 2 and 1 Korean cat. 2 female cats and 3 male cats and now one female is carrying a child and hopefully there will be more kittens out there, more and more I have pets at home.

I think that my favorite pet is dogs, I am not much of a fun of cats. They are lazy and just lay around all day, while you can run dogs and play with them and all sorts of stuff. Cats are too boring for me.

DOGS!! I hear a lot from cat lovers that they find dogs too clingy or annoying, and even I can sometime relate to that... However, that's a very small price to pay for their love and loyalty. Also they are so easy to please, some snacks, a belly rub and a few walks a day and they're in heaven and you can actually see it on their face.

Hello,

Dogs are much better for many reasons. One, you can actually give them love and they will accept it, because they aren't bitches like cats. Cats will scratch you and all they do is sleep, where you ca jn enjoy the prescence of a dog.