Stake Forum
Kargai

35 Amazing Real World Examples Of How Blockchain Is Changing Our World

Featured Comment

An article on Forbes.com put together 35 examples on how the blockchain technology can change the world in the coming years. 

Even if some of them will probably never happen it's amazing to see how much things can be different in a very short period of time. There is some really interresting project in that list that i'd like to see expand in the future ;)

AdobeStock_164634015-1200x800.jpg?width=

Source : https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2018/01/22/35-amazing-real-world-examples-of-how-blockchain-is-changing-our-world/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#2a5ef3da43b5

I'm personnaly still totally amaze to see how it seem so usual (even for childrens about 3 years old) to use a touchscreen or a smartphone nowadays, Only 11-12 years ago it didn't exist for the vast majority of the world. 

Old fantastic movies become realityxD. The modern generation takes all the technologies for granted. 10 years ago, I could not imagine that I would ride an electric car, and now this is a reality. The future of technology.