Am lovin it the baby looks very cute.... just like her mommy xD. :x

I like it thanks @stimubate @GodLoft 

5 hours ago, Darko said:

Wish you two kids all the best :D

Thanks darko......

Lol wishing only two ? :D

Good luck

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

As all can see, the family is alive and well and have space for another member, hopefully a girl zebra this time, let's boost the young couple in achieving this task :$ Little Ez has been baptized by his fairy godmother @christy :D 

photo_2018-01-22_00-15-16.jpg

photo_2018-01-26_14-31-37.jpg

I see Etude and Darko lurking in the background ...

1 hour ago, Katarina said:

Omg, we are such a lovely and happy family! :xI hope we'll grow more numerous soon! :D

Don't ask too much.

On 1/26/2018 at 5:33 AM, Bojana said:

As all can see, the family is alive and well and have space for another member, hopefully a girl zebra this time, let's boost the young couple in achieving this task :$ Little Ez has been baptized by his fairy godmother @christy :D 

photo_2018-01-22_00-15-16.jpg

photo_2018-01-26_14-31-37.jpg

lol who is that man in the banana suit behind the tree? :o Bojana I would be honored if you would have my 38 babies to add to the stake family. All 38 of our litter will be stimubating and powerful, full of spiritual strength, have love for the whole universe, and will be Stimubatingly unstoppable warriors. 

Gary on Card.JPG

Gary on card2.JPG

6 hours ago, stimubate said:

lol who is that man in the banana suit behind the tree? :o Bojana I would be honored if you would have my 38 babies to add to the stake family. All 38 of our litter will be stimubating and powerful, full of spiritual strength, have love for the whole universe, and will be Stimubatingly unstoppable warriors. 

Gary on Card.JPG

Gary on card2.JPG

Kargai responded above, Stimmy :D  38??? Sexmachinen-baby mama? xD Next in the zoo lair are lions, so I'm gonna make me and you on that level, pinkie pwomise, tigers are too far away! :$

====================================================================================
An update, and a surprise for @ThugStream and @Katarina! :D Libby loves you all! ♥ :x Family complete!
 photo_2018-01-28_11-54-03.jpg.7ff5d511c97bfe6f99d751b0b2132421.jpg

9 hours ago, Bojana said:

Kargai responded above, Stimmy :D  38??? Sexmachinen-baby mama? xD Next in the zoo lair are lions, so I'm gonna make me and you on that level, pinkie pwomise, tigers are too far away! :$

====================================================================================
An update, and a surprise for @ThugStream and @Katarina! :D Libby loves you all! ♥ :x Family complete!
 photo_2018-01-28_11-54-03.jpg.7ff5d511c97bfe6f99d751b0b2132421.jpg

Omg you're playing Township ?

28 minutes ago, eldrindcm said:

I was obsessed back then, reached level 40-ish, but got bored so I stopped, but I'm encouraged to play and get addicted to it again :D

At one point, I was bored and stopped at 37, I continued again a month ago, fell into some awesome coop, and obsessed with the Zoo atm xD