Jump to content
KittWolfe

I Love Hilo Game!

Featured Comment

I just posted this to express how I loved the game. I really like predicting games, I'll post my winnings to in this game in the future somehow, I'm just waiting for my funds so I can depo and bet high.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i love hi/lo too

On 9/23/2017 at 10:58 AM, Checkpoints said:

HiLo is my favarite game it is very simple just hit high or low 
but don't all in ur balance on HiLo it is scary for lose xD

that's what im about to say :) hi/lo is really fun but it canbust you in an instant

On 9/26/2017 at 7:40 AM, wertypektop said:

Поддерживаю класная игра)))+

at least say it in english

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love HILO game too bro! I use it to increase my 250sat faucet to around 10k then play mines and other games but mostly mines. HILO really helps me grow my little faucet in a few mins.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

I love HILO game too bro! I use it to increase my 250sat faucet to around 10k then play mines and other games but mostly mines. HILO really helps me grow my little faucet in a few mins.:D

but can bust you in unexpected way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

That's true but it helps me out most of the times! I don't bust that much with HILO

well what I do is when im busted I play hi lo for fast recovery or even bust harder. most of the time is recovery. but low bet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, wilbur said:

well what I do is when im busted I play hi lo for fast recovery or even bust harder. most of the time is recovery. but low bet

That works well for me too, but I prefer to just start over with 250 sat faucet.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, wilbur said:

just on hi lo?

Yep, it was a horrible scene... It was like they knew I was going to click higher or lower. But afterwards I betted a bit too high. I think it was around 1k but yeah. Now I pay the price for my greedyness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

Yep, it was a horrible scene... It was like they knew I was going to click higher or lower. But afterwards I betted a bit too high. I think it was around 1k but yeah. Now I pay the price for my greedyness.

hahaha i know that. the feeling of getting hot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×