I Love Hilo Game!

Featured Comment

Hey, i fully agree the hilo is the best game ever, i love how you need to hawe skill to get some nice juicy bigg x's and win.Many peopple dont like it cuse off too many looses and just guessing and hoping for win but acctually to win you need to hawe skill and to get skill you need practise.

I was never previously a big fan of HiLo in the past, but it is honestly growing on me more and more each day.  Especially with the ability to use the HiLo bot, I have found it rather fun and there is definitely the capability to win a lot playing it.  That doesn't mean that is is also not easy to lose, but either way I am having fun with it as of late.

• 2 weeks later...

I just discovered and tried this game, even if it's been a long time since HiLo is here, but I was too focused on other games. And I am surprised to see that we can win quickly, with payouts that increase fast (and with luck of course). The key is to trust intuition, and  cash out at the right time. Not so easy... but I think I like it 

On 9/23/2017 at 8:58 PM, Checkpoints said:

HiLo is my favarite game it is very simple just hit high or low 
but don't all in ur balance on HiLo it is scary for lose xD

More or less is very simple. You better catch big x. And to catch three kings or ace at once is very difficult.

Hey there buddy.

I really do agree with this. Hilo is such an enjoyable game mode. You get the most out of your money in my opinion. So satisfying to hit a bet and win too. I love the sound of picking the right card. It's like a *Ding* kind of sound. It is so satisfying. But yeah I love hilo to it is very enjoyable and very fun. Cool game mode ! :D

Have a great day and best of luck playing stakers ❤️