Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

akki785

What is your primary source to earn bitcoin(satoshi) for gambling..??

Featured Comment

Hey stakers,

How yall doin..?? 

Gambling needs some initial investment/deposit(apart from free faucet claim). I'm wondering how you peoples manage to raise that money for playing gambling. For me, I've joined 7 faucets site and have some refs in it..  They bring me some free satoshis every week. And I'm playing with that money.

I'm also a fan of free faucet claim of stake.

Share your earning sources, maybe it'll help somebody to earn money with your style for their gambling purpose..

Good luck.. Waiting for your replies..

Can you send me a PM with the faucets you are using? Send me the ref link if you want.

Ontopic: my first source of BTC is trading on exchanges. Not everytime it goes well

2 hours ago, wilberthh said:

Most of the times I bought it. Nothing special xD 

EDIT : Forum satoshis helped me quite a lot too.

Yep, I almost forgot about the stake forum pay per post satoshis. Earned about 200K till now..

On 25/01/2018 at 1:31 PM, Xylber said:

Can you send me a PM with the faucets you are using? Send me the ref link if you want.

Ontopic: my first source of BTC is trading on exchanges. Not everytime it goes well

will send you tommorrow..

On 25/01/2018 at 3:17 PM, AdamLevine said:

Investing on some mining sites after i withdraw :P im just withdrawing my money if its like 0.1 but if not im investing it on mining sites or buy an altcoin :P 

Good to know that man..

Faucetgame was a very good source of bitcoins for me. I only found out about this site in December 2017 and by March 2018, I had earned about 1 million sats. Unfortunately, the site was closed in March. Now I use various sites, but none of them are as good as Faucetgame. I use satoshiquiz, faucethub, freebitco.in, cryptomininggame and some other faucet type sites.