Stake Forum
ravenyvolle2

My Waist Training Experience?

Featured Comment

Achieving an hour glass figure for women nowadays is like a trend that everyone wants. And one thing to achieve it, when done continuously and properly is to do waist training.

If you will browse instagram, you can see that a lot of celebrities or famous personalitites are practicing this like Kim kardashian and Amber Rose. 

So, out of curiousity as well, I tried it and started last December of 2017. And oh boy, I am loving the results so far!
With proper diet and some exercise, i must say i lost 1.2 inches on my waist:)

But, as you will wear them daily for almost more than 3 hours, there are speculations that there are some health issues that will be associated with it as organs are compressed but upon consulting a physician, he said it is just a myth and as long as you can breathe freely, you are good.

These are my tips on wearing them:

1. Choose a good waist trainer, the one that fits well on your waist(no bulges). Not too lose and not too tight, you must of course breathe properly.

2. If it is your first time to wear it, be sure to get use to it at first, like for day 1- use the waist trainer for like an hour only then 2nd day 2 hours etc.

3. It is uncomfortable at first, especially the rib part, but you will get used to it.

4. Of course, do this with proper diet and exercise as well, cause if you will just do this and eat a lot after the training, it is useless.

Anyway, I am planning to do this for a year or so, maybe I can update you guys soon for the results:)

IMG_20180201_102141.JPG

2 minutes ago, ravenyvolle2 said:

Achieving an hour glass figure for women nowadays is like a trend that everyone wants. And one thing to achieve it, when done continuously and properly is to do waist training.

If you will browse instagram, you can see that a lot of celebrities or famous personalitites are practicing this like Kim kardashian and Amber Rose. 

So, out of curiousity as well, I tried it and started last December of 2017. And oh boy, I am loving the results so far!
With proper diet and some exercise, i must say i lost 1.2 inches on my waist:)

But, as you will wear them daily for almost more than 3 hours, there are speculations that there are some health issues that will be associated with it as organs are compressed but upon consulting a physician, he said it is just a myth and as long as you can breathe freely, you are good.

These are my tips on wearing them:

1. Choose a good waist trainer, the one that fits well on your waist(no bulges). Not too lose and not too tight, you must of course breathe properly.

2. If it is your first time to wear it, be sure to get use to it at first, like for day 1- use the waist trainer for like an hour only then 2nd day 2 hours etc.

3. It is uncomfortable at first, especially the rib part, but you will get used to it.

4. Of course, do this with proper diet and exercise as well, cause if you will just do this and eat a lot after the training, it is useless.

Anyway, I am planning to do this for a year or so, maybe I can update you guys soon for the results:)

IMG_20180201_102141.JPG

wow so sexy! lol yep i tried using that as well (actually i sold some coz im an online seller too) its really effective as long as you're doing it right.. so goodluck raveny and cant wait to see some photos of the results very soon :)

2 hours ago, bellapelle said:

wow so sexy! lol yep i tried using that as well (actually i sold some coz im an online seller too) its really effective as long as you're doing it right.. so goodluck raveny and cant wait to see some photos of the results very soon :)

Hmm sexy goals before stream? lels:P saw your post as well ??

2 hours ago, Darko said:

I can only say that I have not tried this nor will I. :)

But I can only commend dedication to training and desire to look better. :)

Yeah . "tiis ganda" haha xD

Yes the shapers are definitely great when waist training. Thank god we've come along way from the whale bone corsets that were known for breaking ribs. But understanding the area is a good thing. Meaning, we get a distorted view when looking down or into a mirror. If photos can be taken straight on with good fill lighting from all sides, that may be surprising on how the area looks. We find the slight overhang at the weight tends to lessen when tight pants and belting is worn at the waistline. When  we move into low-rise bottoms or a super high sinch, there is nothing constricting that area thus leading to over hang. Situps and other core training done with weights will bulk up the area more, however core training done freely without too much tension and done regularly will produce the best slimming effects. Also, when fitness training what you eat does matter and one good rule is to have a think, why do dancers always look so slim, sleek, and toned and the why do body builders have the bulk and mass? Sure weight training is involved for body builders, but body builders rely an lots of protein as well. Dancers rely on carbs. I know we hear such bad things and to stay away from carbs. But carbs can be your friend. The key is you have to move, get lots of physical activity, then carbs are friendly. However, if you  eat salad continually and sit around without movement daily, it just won't do any good.

Posted (edited)

Hi. I didn't use it ever, but I guess that it can't work as effective as a diet or workout influences on our body. As for me, it is better to go to the gym and do exercises to really lose weight. By the way, there are exercises that you can do at home (it is like of yoga) without doing any hard exercises. You can read about these exercises here http://wegym.vn/ . For instance, my mother has reduced her waist by 10 centimeters.

Edited by brainstorm213

On 5/19/2018 at 11:54 PM, Tej17 said:

omg thank you so much for sharing this to us

I thought training about playing in stake lol, thanks for the suggestion I will try it later