Stake Forum
xtinepink

Received around $500 from Airdrop! Yehaw!

Featured Comment

I joined numerous airdrop already but this is my first ever airdrop that I received. I was reallllllly worried that I will not get the tokens. I even asked some people who have MEW account because airdrop tokens only accepts wallets that is an erc20.

So the token that I am referring is Polymath. Some people are using etherdelta to buy or sell the tokens. They traded like almost $2 each and polymath  distributed 250 polymath for verified accounts. 

I am so happy and felt lucky that I received it on my mew. Imagine you just signed up for an airdrop and you get dollars ?. How cool is that? 

Btw they did not conducted an ico only airdrops.

I am just going to hodl, in my opinion this token have a potencial space in cryptocurrency world.

So now let me tell you about a little something abouth polymath.

As they always say let the stampide begin!

Polymath are Security tokens, St20 are actual financial securities, like shares or equity in traditional assets, startups, venture funds and even real estate.

Many analysts predict that eventually the majority of financial products will be traded on the blockchain as security tokens.

Polymath’s security token protocol embeds regulatory requirements into the tradeable tokens themselves, which are available to verified participants only.

By powering the next generation of securities tokens, Polymath aims to be the catalyst that will launch the securities token revolution.

F3624AFA-4635-4112-8C8D-0EFA387EC6C0.jpeg

B6A851CE-9E29-4120-8849-D5A24AEDE55D.png

Edited by xtinepink

On 2/2/2018 at 2:08 AM, barbaris said:

Congratulations to you lucky. It's a pity that I did not know about him before.

I didn’t post about it here before. Don’t worry, most of my airdrop tokens are already posted here. And I believe you always follow my airdrops lol. xD

Edited by xtinepink