Jump to content
Grifter

What are you Listening to?

Featured Comment

Hey everyone, since im a music lover, i want to hear also what songs are you listening right now...

Please feel free to post it here, and share your favorite songs also, and i hope everyone would like to hear different songs too, like me ^,..,^

So goodluck and have fun listening guys...

Here's what im listening right now..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

Depends on my mood I guess as you can see in my list in dc music channel:) 

 

yah i heard those songs you've entered @ravenyvolle ^_^ and then you went out when i entered on dc channel hahahaha

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SuddenlyBroke said:

It's playing in my YouTube play list, yeah I like it, onto little mix now, lol havent played YouTube music in a while but just having a few drinks :)

 

 

15047172267831400672810.jpg

cool, ^_^ who is that girl?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Kargai said:

Usually don't like electro stuff but need to say that the second one (Mahmut Orhan) is really nice @Mirela ;)

I'm more a country redneck type of guy :P

 

Glad you have liked the song ^_^

Oh, country music, really not my cup of tea :P Although I actually can listen to (very rarely) 2-3 songs from Carrie Underwood, for example this one:

 

54 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

I like a lot ofmusic but right now I'm listening to EDM musiclists. Love beats! 

I'm a fan of EDM also, any good track as a recommendation? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mirela said:

Glad you have liked the song ^_^

Oh, country music, really not my cup of tea :P Although I actually can listen to (very rarely) 2-3 songs from Carrie Underwood, for example this one:

 

I'm more country-rap than country (even if i like it too) since my first love in music is rap/r'n'b/reggae but i like to add some flavors to it sometimes. I'm eclectic tho since i listen Jazz, instrumental and binaural stuff, blues, some rock or even hard-rock, ... the only thing i really don't clic with is electro music. Don't mean i can't listen to some electro songs, just that i will only do it if my life depend is on the line ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kargai said:

I'm more country-rap than country (even if i like it too) since my first love in music is rap/r'n'b/reggae but i like to add some flavors to it sometimes. I'm eclectic tho since i listen Jazz, instrumental and binaural stuff, blues, some rock or even hard-rock, ... the only thing i really don't clic with is electro music. Don't mean i can't listen to some electro songs, just that i will only do it if my life depend is on the line ;)

 

Loads gun and forces Kargai to listen to EDM :D

There's a mix of a lot of genres also in my playlists.

At work, we're listening to alternative rock mostly, but when I come home, it's time for my fav screamer band of all time :D:

I can listen to their music anytime, especially when feeling down, it's like an anti-stress therapy for me ^_^ Wish they'll come to Europe sometime soon, really want to go to their concert. 

Any performers you're particularly fond of, @Kargai ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mirela said:

Loads gun and forces Kargai to listen to EDM :D

There's a mix of a lot of genres also in my playlists.

At work, we're listening to alternative rock mostly, but when I come home, it's time for my fav screamer band of all time :D:

I can listen to their music anytime, especially when feeling down, it's like an anti-stress therapy for me ^_^ Wish they'll come to Europe sometime soon, really want to go to their concert. 

Any performers you're particularly fond of, @Kargai ?

I listen both of the video ... and i need a therapy now :DxD Thanks @Mirela !! Just kidding ;) I had a period (around 16-17 years old) where i listen a lot of groups like Megadeth, Sepultura, ... but i realized that have the opposite feeling : it made me more angry, i was doing weird nightmares, ...

A few years ago i could have give you tons of performers i was fond of. Then I launched a musical website and I saw almost all the artists i liked in concert or I interviewed them ... and since that, i don't really have someone i'm fond of anymore. Right now I like a lot some country-rap artists (Upchurch, Demun Jones, Cypress Spring, ...) but probably because i discover this type of rap just few months ago.

Now It will depend of the moment, if i'm alone or with someone, ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, rack001 said:

Half of my playlist is mostly build with songs shared by people on discord ! I listen to any type of songs if they feel good to listen ! But personal favorites are EDM!

My personal playlist ! 

 

 

omg i miss chester ;( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27-9-2017 at 8:20 PM, Mirela said:

Glad you have liked the song ^_^

Oh, country music, really not my cup of tea :P Although I actually can listen to (very rarely) 2-3 songs from Carrie Underwood, for example this one:

 

I'm a fan of EDM also, any good track as a recommendation? :)

I like this mix a lot! And the thumbnail comes as an extra.

Not only this one is very nice, there are lots of others I like. I also listen to trap a lot.

When I'm looking for music I just type EDM or TRAP mix and try to pick one I haven't seen yet. 

Hope you like this mix!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×