Grifter

What are you Listening to?

Featured Comment

Hey everyone, since im a music lover, i want to hear also what songs are you listening right now...

Please feel free to post it here, and share your favorite songs also, and i hope everyone would like to hear different songs too, like me ^,..,^

So goodluck and have fun listening guys...

Here's what im listening right now..

41 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

Depends on my mood I guess as you can see in my list in dc music channel:) 

yah i heard those songs you've entered @ravenyvolle ^_^ and then you went out when i entered on dc channel hahahaha

Just now, SuddenlyBroke said:

It's playing in my YouTube play list, yeah I like it, onto little mix now, lol havent played YouTube music in a while but just having a few drinks :)

15047172267831400672810.jpg

cool, ^_^ who is that girl?

13 minutes ago, Kargai said:

Usually don't like electro stuff but need to say that the second one (Mahmut Orhan) is really nice @Mirela ;)

I'm more a country redneck type of guy :P

Glad you have liked the song ^_^

Oh, country music, really not my cup of tea :P Although I actually can listen to (very rarely) 2-3 songs from Carrie Underwood, for example this one:

54 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

I like a lot ofmusic but right now I'm listening to EDM musiclists. Love beats! 

I'm a fan of EDM also, any good track as a recommendation? :)

4 minutes ago, Mirela said:

Oh, country music, really not my cup of tea :P Although I actually can listen to (very rarely) 2-3 songs from Carrie Underwood, for example this one:

I'm more country-rap than country (even if i like it too) since my first love in music is rap/r'n'b/reggae but i like to add some flavors to it sometimes. I'm eclectic tho since i listen Jazz, instrumental and binaural stuff, blues, some rock or even hard-rock, ... the only thing i really don't clic with is electro music. Don't mean i can't listen to some electro songs, just that i will only do it if my life depend is on the line ;)

1 hour ago, Kargai said:

I'm more country-rap than country (even if i like it too) since my first love in music is rap/r'n'b/reggae but i like to add some flavors to it sometimes. I'm eclectic tho since i listen Jazz, instrumental and binaural stuff, blues, some rock or even hard-rock, ... the only thing i really don't clic with is electro music. Don't mean i can't listen to some electro songs, just that i will only do it if my life depend is on the line ;)

Loads gun and forces Kargai to listen to EDM :D

There's a mix of a lot of genres also in my playlists.

At work, we're listening to alternative rock mostly, but when I come home, it's time for my fav screamer band of all time :D:

I can listen to their music anytime, especially when feeling down, it's like an anti-stress therapy for me ^_^ Wish they'll come to Europe sometime soon, really want to go to their concert. 

Any performers you're particularly fond of, @Kargai ?

1 hour ago, Mirela said:

Loads gun and forces Kargai to listen to EDM :D

There's a mix of a lot of genres also in my playlists.

At work, we're listening to alternative rock mostly, but when I come home, it's time for my fav screamer band of all time :D:

I can listen to their music anytime, especially when feeling down, it's like an anti-stress therapy for me ^_^ Wish they'll come to Europe sometime soon, really want to go to their concert. 

Any performers you're particularly fond of, @Kargai ?

I listen both of the video ... and i need a therapy now :DxD Thanks @Mirela !! Just kidding ;) I had a period (around 16-17 years old) where i listen a lot of groups like Megadeth, Sepultura, ... but i realized that have the opposite feeling : it made me more angry, i was doing weird nightmares, ...

A few years ago i could have give you tons of performers i was fond of. Then I launched a musical website and I saw almost all the artists i liked in concert or I interviewed them ... and since that, i don't really have someone i'm fond of anymore. Right now I like a lot some country-rap artists (Upchurch, Demun Jones, Cypress Spring, ...) but probably because i discover this type of rap just few months ago.

Now It will depend of the moment, if i'm alone or with someone, ...

13 minutes ago, rack001 said:

Half of my playlist is mostly build with songs shared by people on discord ! I listen to any type of songs if they feel good to listen ! But personal favorites are EDM!

My personal playlist ! 

omg i miss chester ;( 

On 27-9-2017 at 8:20 PM, Mirela said:

I'm a fan of EDM also, any good track as a recommendation? :)

I like this mix a lot! And the thumbnail comes as an extra.

Not only this one is very nice, there are lots of others I like. I also listen to trap a lot.

When I'm looking for music I just type EDM or TRAP mix and try to pick one I haven't seen yet. 

Hope you like this mix!