Marketplace to be phased out Read more... ×
Stake Community
Grifter

What are you Listening to?

Featured Comment

19 hours ago, Katarina said:

I can listen to (almost) any type of music, but currently, I'm mostly listening to Kizomba, Salsa, Bachata, and Reggaeton music. But when I need to chill a little bit, I love to listen to these 2 songs.

Hope you'll enjoy. B|

Not to much fond of the voice in the first video, but the 2nd one is great @Katarina

On 9/27/2017 at 11:54 PM, Kargai said:

I listen both of the video ... and i need a therapy now :DxD Thanks @Mirela !! Just kidding ;) I had a period (around 16-17 years old) where i listen a lot of groups like Megadeth, Sepultura, ... but i realized that have the opposite feeling : it made me more angry, i was doing weird nightmares, ...

A few years ago i could have give you tons of performers i was fond of. Then I launched a musical website and I saw almost all the artists i liked in concert or I interviewed them ... and since that, i don't really have someone i'm fond of anymore. Right now I like a lot some country-rap artists (Upchurch, Demun Jones, Cypress Spring, ...) but probably because i discover this type of rap just few months ago.

Now It will depend of the moment, if i'm alone or with someone, ...

Ooh, I like this acoustic version of Krewella! Didn't hear it earlier, thanks for sharing, Kargai Good choice with RATM also :) 

A musical website, interviews, that sounds interesting! Will you make an interview with me when I become an R'n'B star? :D 

On 9/29/2017 at 4:39 PM, Noahbreezy said:

I like this mix a lot! And the thumbnail comes as an extra.

Not only this one is very nice, there are lots of others I like. I also listen to trap a lot.

When I'm looking for music I just type EDM or TRAP mix and try to pick one I haven't seen yet. 

Hope you like this mix!

Listening to it now, dream of Californication part to be exact. Thank you Noah! :)

And here's one recommendation for you :) 

1 hour ago, Mirela said:

A musical website, interviews, that sounds interesting! Will you make an interview with me when I become an R'n'B star? :D 

I'll make 2 ... or 3, plus a live stream and a video ... even if you don't become a star ... hoping you will not forget me when you'll record with Mary J.Blige, Alicia Keys, Jhené Aiko, Chanté Moore or India Arie ;) 

56 minutes ago, SadBitcoin said:

I'm an old rock kind of guy. 

Guns N Roses, Acdc, etc.. 

Can't beat em! 

I had my G'n'R - ACDC period (Metallica, Nirvana & co). I still like to listen their album sometimes : AC/DC - Live (1992), Guns - Use you illusion II, Metallica - And Justice for All, etc. 

3 hours ago, Mirela said:

Listening to it now, dream of Californication part to be exact. Thank you Noah! :)

And here's one recommendation for you :) 

Thx for the recommendation Mirela! I'll defenitely listen to it tomorrow, cuz so tired right now... I feel like my brain just wants to stop functioning xD 

Edited by Noahbreezy

22 hours ago, Kargai said:

I'll make 2 ... or 3, plus a live stream and a video ... even if you don't become a star ... hoping you will not forget me when you'll record with Mary J.Blige, Alicia Keys, Jhené Aiko, Chanté Moore or India Arie ;) 

Forget you? I will invite you to be a guest star in the new video for my new song with Alicia Keys :D 

20 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Thx for the recommendation Mirela! I'll defenitely listen to it tomorrow, cuz so tired right now... I feel like my brain just wants to stop functioning xD 

No probz, Noah! ;)

Just in case someone is interested I have 2 Youtube musical playlists.

The 1st on is a mix of rap/rock/mainstream positive vibes

The second is specifically country-rap

1 hour ago, Mirela said:

Forget you? I will invite you to be a guest star in the new video for my new song with Alicia Keys :D 

Can waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Alicia I'm coming ! xD

DJ maggie from the 16 year moontribe anniversary.                                                                                                  

Amazingness....