Stake Community
Be light

DeepOnion - first acquaintance

Featured Comment

Hello guys. In this topic, I wish to communicate with you about that altcoin.

Let's speak about DeepOnion.

I do not like doing a lot of copy-paste, so with huge part of material you can read here for example https://steemit.com/deeponion/@cryptocoinpro/deeponion-cryptocurrency-basics-and-facts

or just google it, I know you can do it :)

In two words >>> DeepOnion project, this is the fork on Supercoin based on tor protocol. So basically it uses tor onion routing system of the nodes and your Ip is private. (latest tor version implemented)

IT have major POS (10% - 1st year)+pow ( based x13 algorithm).

It has DeepVault - on chain solutions to store file hashes meaning that the data is immutable, forever!

This is the community-based project. So 90 % of the coins are distributing via Airdrop.

Many features like Voting systems (like DAO) already in testing, so every community member can be a part of the future developing ideas and workflow.

What I saw personally > very active dev team + they are hiring new developers. Huge and fast-growing community. With right motivations, this coin really can become new DAO.

I don't wanna talk too much, you are free to ask anything about the project, I'll try to answer.

PS. Of course, you are always should do your own research and keep learning as much information about every single project as you can.

modern.png

Edited by Be light

So, are no one investing in privacy? Today, there are too many anonymity coins. And all they show us good growth. I personally bet on security and privacy on the blockchain. Future will be bright even some regulations become too strong. What do you think about privacy?

I did not quite understand what you mean, well, the community is one of the fastest growing, because the project has strong active developers and well-thought-out marketing.

If I understand correctly you mean this forum pay some satoshi for posts? Well due to DeepOnion marketing, you can join Airdrop before it finished + you can write articles, do video and design materials, and many another kind of bounties.

Edited by Be light

Hello. Does anybody interested in anonymous transactions? On my vision, this is very perspective technology.  Today I tested DeepOnion transactions, this is very fast, I deposited on Kucoin and in 5 minutes I already got trade to Litecoin.( in my opinions this is very awesome and too fast) What can you say about your experience of anonymous currencies usage, please share?

DeepOnion seems very promising. I like the whole Tor implemented idea.

They also got a lot of airdrops on their forums. Most of the coins were handed out to people via airdrop, they didn't make ico.

There's some rounds of airdrop left still.

I'm holding some onions for the future, you never know. I believe it has potential.

On 02.04.2018 at 3:17 AM, Quinlan said:

DeepOnion seems very promising. I like the whole Tor implemented idea.

They also got a lot of airdrops on their forums. Most of the coins were handed out to people via airdrop, they didn't make ico.

There's some rounds of airdrop left still.

I'm holding some onions for the future, you never know. I believe it has potential.

Yes.

on 20 April > Airdrop will be finished. And this will be the start of the DeepOnion project in general.

Now the project has massive dev team, huge fast-growing community, really good technical background and simple and strong vision in Decentralized privacy distributed system.

On 13.04.2018 at 4:25 PM, badisnotgood said:

nice,  i like when new crypto come

DeepOnion not so new actually. But due to the end of Airdrop, most interesting innovation plans to the end of 2018. So we can say that when Airdrop ended it will be a newborn of the project.

A small update.

The airdrop ended, and a massive down (how many unbelievers) as expected don't happen. The price holds about 0.00023780 for a coin.
There are a lot of releases ahead, we will see how they will shift capitalization, it is pleased that the volume of trades has risen 2-3 times. Stay crypto.

Excellent news, finished the purse, after tests in the testnet, the grid is completely ready for stealth addresses, after a while (a week or two) the hardcore will be activated, the purse of version 1.7.0.0 should be installed.
In the Dao like called - VoiceCentral, the virgins mended details, already distributed the statuses of the founders, everything is moving at full speed. Waiting for the moon :) 

Thanks for the info. I also do agree that DeepOnion is a good coin in terms of privacy. But in terms of Hodling i wouldn't recommend it a lot to anyone tho. But thanks anyway :)