Stake Community
Be light

DeepOnion - first acquaintance

Featured Comment

Privacy is what many people value these days! and that is the reason I like projects like this. There still a lot to do in order to help and educate people about privacy, but with this project that is easier!

1 hour ago, usbs said:

Privacy is what many people value these days! and that is the reason I like projects like this. There still a lot to do in order to help and educate people about privacy, but with this project that is easier!

Totally agree with you. Without privacy no freedom. DeepOnion - very huge project > this is something more than just crypto, this is the lifestyle, that changes this world in the better way. 

I was into privacy coins and it was a total coincidence when back in December, I found about DeepOnion at some random blog. The name attracted me the most, yet the more I researched about it, the more it seemed the like the privacy crypto of the future. I'm glad I made my choice and it's staking good... however, as adoption increased, the network weight increased as well and staking is taking more time... but I'll continue to stake because privacy is the future and this coin is promising.

hello everybody, i would like to point out that there are ongoing reward for activity on official deeponion forum (do not know if rules permit to directly link other forums but you can easily search for it 😉 ) it is a simple and nice way to earn some onion and familiarize with this huge (in my opinion) project

DeepOnion is a fantastic privacy coin. I stumbled onto it in late December, one of my friends tweeted about it. So I but about $700 bucks worth, back then it amounted to a whopping 146 ONION! I have gotten quite a bit more since then. Excited for its future!

On 6/6/2018 at 3:33 AM, mrchef111 said:

DeepOnion is a fantastic privacy coin. I stumbled onto it in late December, one of my friends tweeted about it. So I but about $700 bucks worth, back then it amounted to a whopping 146 ONION! I have gotten quite a bit more since then. Excited for its future!

Cool. I want to admit, that now the price at the nearest low. Good opportunity to buy before tier 1 exchange listings. There so many great news last days about the DeepOnion project, I am definitely more excited than before.

On 6/8/2018 at 1:39 PM, Alphacoco said:

DeepOnion are looking for people to join their marketing team.

For a few hours a week you can earn Onions.

That is some oppotunity. What are the requirements and the skills that you need?

8 hours ago, Timvz said:

So.. what is deeponion worth now?

As all spoken about it is on the bottom (about price, but very stable 13000 satoshis), cause many people don't hold and leave the project. But this is their problems. The project becomes stronger with every day, so if you new to DeepOnion please research deeper and join.

On 6/14/2018 at 3:23 PM, Be light said:

As all spoken about it is on the bottom (about price, but very stable 13000 satoshis), cause many people don't hold and leave the project. But this is their problems. The project becomes stronger with every day, so if you new to DeepOnion please research deeper and join.

You're right, there are many who abandon the project, but the development of the currency is great! It's at a fabulous stage, I'm sure the developers are still working hard to give us more updates, more technology, do not be afraid, take a look and you'll find out for yourself.

Posted (edited)

Well, i am very anticipated for DeepSend feature of DeepOnion. I hope it will come out in the near future... The idea itself is tremendous. 

Edited by Staker77
mistake in word

On 6/3/2018 at 1:28 PM, Be light said:

Something big is coming, stay tuned.

This is great news. I read in the whitepaper that mixers are similar to master nodes. 
I also like the plans for the future:
- smart contracts 
- Support Zero Knowledge protocol
- atomic swaps
- The Lightning Network

The project makes a very good impression. Despite the bear market, the developers are very active. I like it very much!