ravenyvolle2

Filipino stream Suggestions:)

Featured Comment

As xtinepink mentioned in her article, me and other 2 players, @wilbur and @bellapelle will have a fun stream this coming February 2018 for primedice and stake. We are all from the same place, so we decided to have a stream just for entertainment and I hope you will like it:) 

Since this month is our Panagbenga festival(flower festival), we decided to have it on 27 or 28th after the main events of the festival(which is on 24th-25th).

We will do it in the afternoon(Manila time) and we have to booze a bit before streaming our faces, to gain confidence( so please do not laugh if we will be talking nonsense or blushing in front of the camera).🙈

Some players will join as well via discord like xtine and grifter so this will be fun:) But anyone can join us in discord soon or you can sing for the stream:) 

There will be giveaways of course but I need suggestions to what you want us to do or what do you expect from our stream.

We need inputs on what to add so that the stream will not be boring(I hope).

Feel free to suggest any games, type of giveaways, contests or anything before we start the stream:)

Thank you!💗

Ps. Someone suggested a balut eating contest lol:P (I am way ahead of you buddy)😎

IMG_20180207_130733_076.jpg

Edited by ravenyvolle2

1 hour ago, Etude said:

Hi lol cant wait for the stream! :P

haha cant wait to hear you!:)

1 minute ago, hamur said:

hi raveny 3 weeks left to watch your stream so excited

my suggestions 

low volume of background music and mostly english speaking will be nice

i prefer to hear streamer instead of loud music thanks 

Okay, will do, our combined voices will be louder anyway :)

And if only wilbur will strip thats the time we will increase the volume:P 

3 minutes ago, rockingmonk said:

@wilbur please wear bikni for stream, it wud be fun bro... and yeah don't forget to shave your legs before that.. haha ;) 

good luck all btw!!!

You mean like this?🙈

If he will wear that, me and @bellapelle might wear that as well:P 

Screenshot_20180207_163635.jpg

4 minutes ago, bellapelle said:

maybe while streaming we can have ongoing bingo as well both stake and pd can join since stake has dice too lol (the numbers that they need to hunt will be announced on that day and we will make a separate topic for them to post their bets.  

that is something I have in mind as well:) Lets talk about it 💗

1 minute ago, Tej17 said:

make your background music homegrown so we can introduce to the world Pinoy Music...Like Bamboo. Of course english songs lol 

Of course, music requests are welcome and I will keep in mind that you are a Bamboo lover:) 

12 hours ago, PugLife said:

Finally a stream that suits my timezone! Good luck to the three of you :D

Okay stay tuned!:) 🤗

2 minutes ago, kurian said:

I'm looking forward to seeing your stream. Hope it'll break Edward's record in views... Please don't bring any balut to the stream.. 

Aww. I am planning to bring one then send the other for you in India!:) xD

17 hours ago, ravenyvolle2 said:

You mean like this?🙈

Of course, music requests are welcome and I will keep in mind that you are a Bamboo lover:) 

hahaha, yes, like this.. @ravenyvolle2

4 minutes ago, ravenyvolle2 said:

Do you know that if he wears that. me and @bellapelle should wear it too? haaha 

oh yeah ofc @ravenyvolle2.. if you both girls wear it too, i will definitely watch it bcoz it wud be like midnight 2AM show for us in india.. hahaha jk ;) 

but i bet wilbur will be looking sexier than both of you!!! :D;) ;P 

Edited by rockingmonk

7 minutes ago, rockingmonk said:

oh yeah ofc @ravenyvolle2.. if you both girls wear it too, i will definitely watch it bcoz it wud be like midnight 2AM show for us in india.. hahaha jk ;) 

but i bet wilbur will be looking sexier than both of you!!! :D;) ;P 

haha xD you promised me you will watch 😢

hahah yeah he will be the sexiest🙄

On 2/7/2018 at 8:53 PM, ravenyvolle2 said:

You mean like this?🙈

it says "out of stock" so that suit is real no no . haha

thank you guys for supporting. we will do our best to make the stream very entertaining

20 minutes ago, wilbur said:

it says "out of stock" so that suit is real no no . haha

thank you guys for supporting. we will do our best to make the stream very entertaining

It is out of stock because @kurian bought them all haha xD but he is willing to share just for the stream :)

2 minutes ago, rack001 said:

Balut Eating Competition would be a great thing to see in the stream and would be fun too , you could also make a thread to bet who is gonna eat the most of em :D ! Good Luck for the stream will be waiting for it.

hahaha the only limit is 3 baluts.. Balut is high in calories and cholesterol:P But we will eat balut in stream as promised:) You MUST watch! 🤗:P or else