Stake Community
XavierChen515

Selling mining accounts for any cryptos!

Featured Comment

Hey y'all. I got a Minergate account with cloud mining and an active 2 year contract Genesis mining which has no withdrawals yet. My Minergate account has a lifetime cloud mining contract for about 200 GH/s. My genesis mining account has already been going for about a month but I haven't made any withdrawals yet. It is currently mining Ethereum at about 3 MH/s. I am selling these contracts for 0.01 Bitcoins, which is about $80 right now. According to cryptocompare, 2 years of my genesis mining contract can give you $170 in Ethereum and 2 years of my minergate cloud mining can give you about 0.007 bitcoins. Message me if you are interested. My stake username is xavierchen515.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to mention, but yes, price IS negotiable. Bitcoin trading at $7700-ish now so the price is about $77.

Edited by XavierChen515

20 hours ago, nhoyasim101 said:

hi @XavierChen515 just curios bout selling an account, details of any account is complitely personal, how come that you will sell it to somebody? could it be possible? i'm just curios.thanks

hey nhoyasim101. I want to sell my mining accounts because it turns out that mining isn't my type of thing. I do not enjoy slow steady income, but a more volatile one that has the potential for you to earn 10x than what you invested.