Stake Forum

Featured Comment

I believe that some people already know about the cryptocurrency history but I would like to share this great information to people who are new to this industry. 

The pre-Bitcoin years was around 1994-2009 Bitcoin was the first established cryptocurrency, the previous attempts at creating online currencies with ledgers secured by encryption. 

It was formulated but never fully developed, It’s B-Money and Bit Gold these were the 2 examples.

In 2008, a paper called Bitcoin – A Peer to Peer Electronic Cash System was posted to a mailing list discussion on cryptography. It was posted by someone calling themselves Satoshi Nakamoto, At present the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto is still mysterious and unknown. Then in 2009 bitcoin already started and was valued in 2010. 

I hope this info helped everyone who is new to cryptos. Don’t forget to try to research some more to fully understand this. 

You can check some more information below.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2017/12/06/a-short-history-of-bitcoin-and-crypto-currency-everyone-should-read/amp/

It's good to see people learning about the origins of crypto. Its a little known fact that the government had developed a similar whitepaper to satoshi nakamoto many years earlier, that didn't seem to come to any fruition (that we know of) which could very well have been the original concept for what crypto is today. Thanks for the share.

4 hours ago, Dan said:

It's good to see people learning about the origins of crypto. Its a little known fact that the government had developed a similar whitepaper to satoshi nakamoto many years earlier, that didn't seem to come to any fruition (that we know of) which could very well have been the original concept for what crypto is today. Thanks for the share.

On 2/8/2018 at 1:56 AM, Annelalaine said:

I believe that some people already know about the cryptocurrency history but I would like to share this great information to people who are new to this industry. 

The pre-Bitcoin years was around 1994-2009 Bitcoin was the first established cryptocurrency, the previous attempts at creating online currencies with ledgers secured by encryption. 

It was formulated but never fully developed, It’s B-Money and Bit Gold these were the 2 examples.

In 2008, a paper called Bitcoin – A Peer to Peer Electronic Cash System was posted to a mailing list discussion on cryptography. It was posted by someone calling themselves Satoshi Nakamoto, At present the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto is still mysterious and unknown. Then in 2009 bitcoin already started and was valued in 2010. 

I hope this info helped everyone who is new to cryptos. Don’t forget to try to research some more to fully understand this. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2017/12/06/a-short-history-of-bitcoin-and-crypto-currency-everyone-should-read/amp/

Thanks for this lol, great re-search!

On 2/8/2018 at 7:26 AM, Annelalaine said:

It was founded 1994 ? Wtf lol my brother shoukdve invested in it at that time dumbbb