Stake Forum
ravenyvolle2

Spread the Love 💗

Featured Comment

Since it is almost Valentine's Day, people always thought that it is the day for lovers, partners, husbands and wives or time for significant others.

People should also know, that this day should be spent with families, relatives, friends, or someone you care for even if it you only met them online.

I am with stake since the beginning and i must say, i love this site because of the community and staffs making the site alive. The bond that the whole community has created is amazing.

I like to create this thread, because  I was talking to someone who felt a bit down and depressed these days and i related to him as I had those feelings like years ago(even contemplating suicide at one point even if I had my kid already). But I managed to get over those feelings and started to make simple things worth it, live life and feel happy always. 

It is really important to say some nice words or encouragement to other people(in real life and online) because who knows,this simple gesture will uplift and make him/ her happy even just for a while. Those words will always be remembered like the words I heard from one person before that changed my thoughts of giving up my life. 

I would like to mention @maverick528, you are a kind person and one of those I can count on. You are sweet and respected me in anyway that is why i trusted you:)  You are good in doing your responsibilities and keep it up always💗💗

I have a lot to thank about, my old friends here as well. But too many of you to mention:)  And also @Kargai@bellapelle @Ashleyyyyy @Grifter @dmbadillo10@Tej17@Han2x and @xtinepink you know my craziness and weirdness but you still embraced me :P

And @kurian my bestie:) I 💗 you 😘

And 💗💗💗💗💗 for all the supports in Serbia:) Will have to tell it personally 😘

Just thank you💗

Edited by ravenyvolle2

ok thank you for that  @ravenyvolle2 ofcourse crazy people stick together lol.. Tagging my BFF @athena2007 here for always making me laugh and also my no. 1 banker- you know you got some haters but how can you be most loveable if you're not? so let them droool and just shake ya boobs! To @Darko, my fave support here at stake, stay cool and easy to reach ok? To my @ThugStream baby but now just thuggy hahaha- i dont know i just feel like "thugging" u here hahaaha and ofcourse my new found ph friends, although i seldom talk to you since i stay at the other side most of the time, i thank you for welcoming me in ur chat group :)

too many to mention so il just tag u all in the "STAKE PINOYS" group lol but id like to make a special mention to my fave @wilbur- one of the funniest guys ive talked to online :)  HAPPY VALENTINES TO EVERYONE!!

Edited by bellapelle

11 minutes ago, Han2x said:

You are so lovable, unique, hot and very fun person. You tell me some of your secrets and you are helping us when we need one.  I'm happy that you are my friend. Love you my Hot friend. Advance Happy Valentines Day. 

Oh so sweet of you 💗 Im touched :)

I hope to see you soon here in Baguio:) 💗💗💗

You are a very loving friend as well 

59 minutes ago, bellapelle said:

ok thank you for that  @ravenyvolle2 ofcourse crazy people stick together lol.. Tagging my BFF @athena2007 here for always making me laugh and also my no. 1 banker- you know you got some haters but how can you be most loveable if you're not? so let them droool and just shake ya boobs! To @Darko, my fave support here at stake, stay cool and easy to reach ok? To my @ThugStream baby but now just thuggy hahaha- i dont know i just feel like "thugging" u here hahaaha and ofcourse my new found ph friends, although i seldom talk to you since i stay at the other side most of the time, i thank you for welcoming me in ur chat group :)

too many to mention so il just tag u all in the "STAKE PINOYS" group lol but id like to make a special mention to my fave @wilbur- one of the funniest guys ive talked to online :)  HAPPY VALENTINES TO EVERYONE!!

Haha we are both crazies!💗

You know I am just here for you even in your crazy days.

Straightforward, love yourself at all times and always be wise on your decisions, remember to take it easy. 

You know when you ask me things, I always say my honest opinion. I do not sugar coat things, you know that. 

Always take care both of you and Raven. 

Please prepare our drinks next year mkayyyy? No balut! Taking a break with balut 😂

Edited by xtinepink

2 minutes ago, xtinepink said:

You know I am just here for you even in your crazy days.

Straightforward, love yourself at all times and always be wise on your decisions, remember to take it easy. 

Always take care both of you and Raven. 

Please prepare our drinks next year mkayyyy? No balut! Taking a break with balut 😂

haha yeah xD :)Thank you love 💗💗💗

hmm, balut after 1 year of not having it is a good and long break haha xD

and sure drinks on me 🙈