StrikeBALL

Word game / Stars bonus 50 K

Featured Comment

Hello everyone!!! Make this topic alive!!!xD

We will have a simple but fun game ! Here you will have the opportunity to test themselves in the knowledge of the main characters.

If you are in doubt or you think it is too complicated you can ask for hints!  

All you need to do is to post a  star with the last word of the previous post.

For example, I start first (Raul) you will need to write a star athlete with the last letter of the previous post (Leonid Agutin) DDD.

Will be interesting if you will insert an image of a star, it won't take much time and make this post more interesting for all !!!:D

There are many stars if it is not too famous person then it is better to provide evidence that it exists as a picture !!!:D

At the end of the word on the letter, which can not come up with a new word - this letter is ignored and the previous letters are used to create the word!!!

You should write the name of the stars as it used to call for example, if (Messi is only one word that Cristiano Ronaldo already has a 2 word name)

The most interesting is waiting for you at the end of the last post!!! Whose post will be the last he will receive from me 50 KO.o before closing this topic !!!

if the post gain at least 30 responses the prize will be paid 50 K last post!!!

Whose post will be the last you will receive from me a nice bonus of 50 K:D:D:D!!!

Please if you write any kind of star please write so, if Messi (football player)

The topic will be closed February 14 xDmorning, Moscow time !!!

I'm starting the first (of Francesco Totti):D

Edited by StrikeBALL
  • Thanks 1
  • Bitcoin 2

The Russian supermodel and actress Irina Shayk was triumphant on the podium in the framework of the fashion Week held in new York.

On Friday, February 9, 2018, the model entered the podium for the first time this year. So she finally came back to the usual working rhythm after the birth of the child. Due to the birth of her daughter from actor Bradley Cooper in March 2017 Irina then began to participate in fewer shows than usual.

-5cuRCukp.jpg

Just now, Alligator said:

The Russian supermodel and actress Irina Shayk was triumphant on the podium in the framework of the fashion Week held in new York.

On Friday, February 9, 2018, the model entered the podium for the first time this year. So she finally came back to the usual working rhythm after the birth of the child. Due to the birth of her daughter from actor Bradley Cooper in March 2017 Irina then began to participate in fewer shows than usual.

-5cuRCukp.jpg

Irina Shayk