Stake Forum
imaginary

(Mines Game) - CASHOUT BUG

Featured Comment

Here's what my MINES gaming profit says (this photo was screenshotted after everything. 
It lists 56  BTC in profit. 

l_Re-6axTzuhSNhnXiySdg.png

this was the first photo of a win i couldn't cash out.  that's when i decided to talk to support.
LG1ZSjeMTVaQeUdiyWz5Xg.png

I kept playing trying to see if i can click cash out, and each tile i was winning on lead me to this 1.8 BTC WIN 

s7_3f2fGQvaTgu0IEJQISA.png

i clicked cashout, and couldn't cashout still.

Afterwards, I refresh the page, to snapshot what happened when i  clicked another tile
"profit exceeds max profit per bet, please cashout and bet on a new round" 

I also took a video of me signing back in and went to the MINES game, and showed what happens when i click the tile  i clicked before that brings me the message that i need to cashout since i hit max payout. So the tile won!!?!! or what!? cause my profits are showing up 56BTC  !!!!

I sent the video in to the bugs bounty, and to support to help aid in investigating this issue in order to have it resolved.  

Edited by anonymous666

41 minutes ago, Dan said:

Wow, this is a very serious bug, thank you for reporting it. We are having the development team investigate this right now, hopefully we can have a quick resolution for you,

thanks, here's an update on today's Statistics on the mines game now. I think every time i try to cash-out, it adds onto my statistics. 
from 56 BTC to 74.47 BTC  (yes i've kept on trying to cash out to see if it ever got fixed)

the time in the photo is Pacific Time. USA
4IGJ0BtATtmO7zjxVVI7VQ.png

Don't know if that was useful information at all, but i'm hoping it helps with all of that. 

I don't understand it either, to be honest. My original win i was trying to cash out was supposed to be 0.00133682 BTC hitting 7 diamonds with only 3 mines on the board. as i kept playing trying to see if i can win one more tile and have the cashout button work, but it was multiplying on every correct tile, and i'm not sure what multipliers are involved here exactly to have gotten up to 1.8 btc.

Stake was starting to freeze up for people right when i was trying to cash out my 0.00133682 BTC.  I kept refreshing, did everything support asked, and so on. They said they're not the ones able to help me in this situation, but they did forward my issue to the devs, and after i read the help section of stake and went ahead and sent an email to the bugs bounty. 

I'm not aware if this is also a bug that's been brought up by others before, but this page displaying the tip logs has remained empty since day 1

v-5-URFLT-uTV7qw9GX-bg.png

what do you mean in the first two photos my wagered was going up? can you point it out? 

33 minutes ago, Dan said:

How did you get to such high winnings?

Why in the first two photos was your balance not changing but your wagered was going up?

where in the first two do you see the wager going up at? 

all of the images of the mines game is all a continuation of 1 single game. 

Edited by anonymous666

48 minutes ago, Dan said:

I meant profit (won), not wager, sorry!

And yeah the development team are trying to find what the issue is, I am sure you will get a bounty if they can solve the issue.

if you mean "the profit (won)" listed right under the mines game under my statistics tab, i think has something to do with each time i have tried to cashout the 1.8 BTC, which fails everytime. if i click cashout again, i'm pretty sure it adds onto my profit won in that game, even though it fails to cashout... is that what you're asking about? 

2 hours ago, anonymous666 said:

"I don't understand it either, to be honest. My original win i was trying to cash out was supposed to be 0.00133682 BTC hitting 7 diamonds with only 3 mines on the board. as i kept playing trying to see if i can win one more tile and have the cashout button work, but it was multiplying on every correct tile, and i'm not sure what multipliers are involved here exactly to have gotten up to 1.8 btc."

Edited by anonymous666

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

I think the development team might have pushed some faulty code. Either way, as far as I am aware, they are trying to fix your issue.

Alright, thank you. Hope you have a good day. :)