hux

Anyone going on vacation?

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

In this year I want to  visit Andaman . The land hold endless list of unique attractions.Before select the destinations I got proper advises from Andaman Tour travel and they tell us the specialties of Andaman.After knowing these I decided to spend my holidays in Andaman with my family.It is one of the startling tourist destinations  and the beautiful sun-soaked beaches lined with rain-fed forest,colorful corals,stunning waterfalls and scenic destinations makes Andaman as the perfect choice for enjoyable vacation. The white sand shores fringed with green palms,crystal waters,magical sunsets and clear skies make Andaman beaches one of the topmost beaches in the world. Radha Nagar beach, Laxmanpur beach, Ross and Smith island beach, Wandoor beach are the most popular beaches in Andaman.Andaman beaches also offer various water sports like snorkeling,scuba diving,Under sea walking,Kayaking,Jet skiing ,banana boat riding etc. The naturistic destinations in Andaman are Havelock Island ,Ross Island ,Smith Island and Port Blair.Each destinations stands its own peculiar way and hold unique attractions. if you want to experience these attractions then make use of available Andaman tour packages and visit these beautiful destination with your loved ones.

andaman.jpg

Edited by Aneena William

I also had a vacation trip last month and it was the best trip I ever experience. I visited the backwater destination in Kerala. It was such a peaceful place that every individual would love to enjoy. I enjoyed this trip with my college mates, it was about 8 friends were there in total and it was our first trip together, so we were so excited as well as wanted to make that trip a memorable one. To make our job easier we had book Kerala Backwater package through Lifemadeasy Holidays, initially we thought it might be costly but it was just a reasonable charge, also they helped us with the best spots and sceneries. The food were also included in the package, it was so yummy and delicious south- Indian food I ever had.