Stake Forum
hux

Dogecoin Price prediction for 2018

Featured Comment

I think the price could easily reach $0.02 by the end of the year considering the price at one time was $0.017 I think it could even go to $0.03 or $0.04 but thats just my opinion :)

what i observe about dogecoin is that it's going supeeeeeeer high 

then going supeeeer down

i think dogecoin is one of many coins that they use for pump and dump 

regradless i think it will go til 0.012$ or something lower 

Dogecoin, hmmm, always like Doge because it never took itself seriously and it is fun to have lots of nothing.  Having said that, I am amazed this coin is still worth more than 10 satoshi.  It generates what, 10,000 Doge every block?  Too many coins and no limit ever I think will really hurt it over time.  Is it fun, YES!  Does it still have a decent community, sure!  And since it's merge mined with LTC I don't think it will ever go away, so it's a survivor, but I don't see it being a survivor at much of a price.

@hux if you can you may want to edit the title to show that it's price predictions for dogecoin, I almost ignored it thinking it was yet another duplicate topic on Bitcoin.

On 2/13/2018 at 4:21 PM, hux said:

what do you guys think dogecoin will be by end of year? i think around $0.02 

I can see that doge will just stay around 0.005 usd - 0.01 at EOD .  I am not able to see that doge will increase more because it is just like a normal coin nothing to offer. It is only good for gambling , tipping friends and for giveaways .