Stake Forum
Lexus19

How does Affiliate program work on the forum?

Featured Comment

How does Affiliate  program work on the forum ?  My  ref withdrew from the forum 94k and I received no commission . How it work ?  Where is the commission to be charged here or on the stake and what percentage of commission ?

7 minutes ago, smalljenny088 said:

Well. it depends on affiliate program. Each affiliate program has different conditions. For examplem I'm using this one https://adsmain.com/ - and for me it is one of the best

He's talking about this forum's affiliate program.

8 hours ago, Lexus19 said:

How does Affiliate  program work on the forum ?  My  ref withdrew from the forum 94k and I received no commission . How it work ?  Where is the commission to be charged here or on the stake and what percentage of commission ?

As of now, there's nothing with it, I guess it was only used in the referring requirement of the forum booster. But maybe something will be added soon.

Friends generally the situation is such that there is no referral program on the forum, it is there but it is not work .

response from support  - 

If we succeed in finding a way to prevent the abusing of the forum referral system, then maybe the forum affiliate commission will be introduced.

Until then, it will stay the way it is.