Stake Forum
Mazda3

In 2018 - bitcoin for $ 40,000

Featured Comment

I have already read articles from experts that this year bitcoin will grow after its strong fall, and will be able to beat its record value, and the price will be about $ 40,000. They say that this price is completely justified. At the same time, other altcoins against this background will lose much in price. And what do you think about this?

P.S. Personally, I think that if bitcoin grows to such a price, then it will pull along with other violas

5 minutes ago, babs01 said:

Don't believe this, the price will fall further this year

many experts say quite the opposite - it will grow, as in the past year, first there was a fall, and then such a strong growth - this no one expected

I would say Bitcoin is already in it's recovery mode. With it's green signal from US regulations, more governments who restricted crypto or proposed it as a threat likeu country India, even today our PM Modi tweeted about block chain being a positive technology and should be adapted so I see greens everywhere and also some big news and good coins are launching and I predict btc to reach $50k by end of this year or may be more :) but nothing can be guaranteed. 

i think that the price of bitcoin will rise and fall in bigger amounts than before and yes i even think at some point it will hit 40,000 might even go to 69,000 but time will only tell.. nice topic 

2 hours ago, HappyBitcoin said:

I wish bitcoin would reach that much but just so violitile to tell. 

Imo, again just my opinion. The buying force currently would have to fold 4x what it is now for that to happens. That's billions more in fiat would need to be dumped into btc. 

in my opinion $40k per bitcoin might happen. The question is just ..... "when will it happen" xD 

On 19.02.2018 at 3:39 PM, babs01 said:

Не верьте этому, в этом году цена будет падать

In the middle of December, I think bitcoin will be above 40,000 dollars. And its price will constantly grow and fall.

First, hard to say anyone is an expert at this point, bitcoin is way too new.

Second, if you want a good laugh, every day Coindesk has a "technical analysis" article on bitcoin's price along with predictions.  They are wrong about half the time, it's a lot of fun.

There is no way to know what the price will be in the future, so while I hope you are correct, I fear the worst.  We seem to be stuck in a trend of lower highs which is reminding me of the long decline between Nov. 2013 to 2016 or so.  We could be holding for a long time.

15 hours ago, HappyBitcoin said:

Oh my wilberth... 

Yes I think it will reach $40,000 just not this year... Or the year after lol

I think it'll cap at $70,000. Just my two cents 

Yeah, considering the growth of bitcoin is not as fast as before anymore, I think it won't reach $40k this year either.. but we will never know though.

At least two cents are better than 1 cent.

Edited by wilberthh