What's your dream car?

Nenad

Featured Comment

• 1 year later...
19 minutes ago, brainstorm213 said:

Guys! Friends! Folks! Recently I bought the car I was dreaming about. Thanks heaven I bought Porsche 959 (1986), congratulate me!!!))) You know, I specially bought this car to get a job of a courier, because this was my dream - to travel the country and show me off by the f*cking awesome car) I even purchased the courier insurance https://www.total-insurance.co.uk/courier-insurance/ to be safe, as it's reliable to buy the courier insurance from there, because there guys said they have their own auto repair shop and spare parts for my car, by the way, they said, that for such handsome boy they will make gr8 discounts )

Lol nice marketing skill you have!! go somewhere else and promote and advertise that insurance company

Edited by KinAniK

At werry young age like 6-12 I always wanted to drive lambo but now theres ower like 101 moduls whitch to choose i would like to get Dodge Viper. 1992-Present and maby Ferrari Testarossa. 1984-1996. from old schools. I dont know why but i like old cars better then new ones.Or Golf i cant remember which modul and modyfy it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Faris locked this topic