Stake Forum
dose

What's your dream car?

Featured Comment

Any of the top 7 is awesome when you are talking about speed and design. 

But when you are talking about family use. These are the choices

Edited by Han2x

Posted (edited)
On 2/20/2018 at 12:50 AM, dose said:

I hope I will be able to buy one of these two sometime in my life: Camaro SS or Mustang GT, I love those powerful cars, they are like a beast...

What is your dream car guys?

Guys! Friends! Folks! Recently I bought the car I was dreaming about. Thanks heaven I bought Porsche 959 (1986), congratulate me!!!))) You know, I specially bought this car to get a job of a courier, because this was my dream - to travel the country and show me off by the f*cking awesome car) I even purchased the courier insurance https://www.total-insurance.co.uk/courier-insurance/ to be safe, as it's reliable to buy the courier insurance from there, because there guys said they have their own auto repair shop and spare parts for my car, by the way, they said, that for such handsome boy they will make gr8 discounts )

Edited by brainstorm213

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, brainstorm213 said:

Guys! Friends! Folks! Recently I bought the car I was dreaming about. Thanks heaven I bought Porsche 959 (1986), congratulate me!!!))) You know, I specially bought this car to get a job of a courier, because this was my dream - to travel the country and show me off by the f*cking awesome car) I even purchased the courier insurance https://www.total-insurance.co.uk/courier-insurance/ to be safe, as it's reliable to buy the courier insurance from there, because there guys said they have their own auto repair shop and spare parts for my car, by the way, they said, that for such handsome boy they will make gr8 discounts )

Lol nice marketing skill you have!! go somewhere else and promote and advertise that insurance company

Edited by KinAniK

At werry young age like 6-12 I always wanted to drive lambo but now theres ower like 101 moduls whitch to choose i would like to get Dodge Viper. 1992-Present and maby Ferrari Testarossa. 1984-1996. from old schools. I dont know why but i like old cars better then new ones.Or Golf i cant remember which modul and modyfy it.

I used to think if a new and expensive model car was very good, but now I would rather have a car that if taken away is enough to bring one family and be able to carry things without feeling cramped. so I want to have this car

image.thumb.png.b207523879d47509b025ee8379be8e11.png

because it can bring the family in the front and for the back carry items. and also this car is very suitable if used to pass difficult and uphill roads

I have a couple dream cars for the future but I already purchased my first dream car. I always told my wife if I make good money than I do not want a Ferrari or lambo. I just wanted a Ford mustang GT and thats what I bought 1.5 years ago. 

i am not rly into cars i dont have a dream car i dont even have a driving license 
i dont even thing i need one it way better someone to drive u around then u driving 

Hm, I just found out about this topic and every car is beautiful in it's own way, anyway, I already have my dream car in my garage, don't want to reveal it exactly, but it's an "85 Opel 2 door coupe. :)
Among all others, let's say Trans Am or old Camaro. :)