Marketplace to be phased out Read more... ×
Stake Community
dopejesse

Can I or Can I Not?

Featured Comment

Recently I wasn't able to deposit due to my region location. But now decided to not only take away deposit from me now I can't play, chat etc. Not fair.

So my question now since I can't play there. Or I will get banned. Can I join anything here as in the form games? Etc . Or will I be banned as well. 

It is fair actually.

Stake's Terms of Service: https://stake.com/terms-of-service

Terms Of Service

This end user agreement (the "Agreement") should be read by you (the "User" or "you") in its entirety prior to your use of Stake's service or products......

1. GRANT OF LICENSE

1.2. The Service is not for use by ..... (iii) individuals accessing the Service from jurisdictions from which it is illegal to do so. Stake is not able to verify the legality of the Service in each jurisdiction and it is the User's responsibility to ensure that their use of the Service is lawful.

5. PROHIBITED USES

5.3 JURISDICTIONS. Persons located in or residents of the United Kingdom, the United States, the United States Territories and Australia (the 'Prohibited Jurisdictions') are not permitted make use of the Service.

As to posting here in the forum, I guess it's alright since the Terms here in forum is different and I didn't find any restrictions regarding jurisdictions. But do note that you will never be able to cashout your earnings here since you need to have an account on Stake where your cashout/prizes will be sent, though there is always another way to. I'm not telling that you should also leave the forum, if you're not into earnings, make friends instead. Best of luck! :)

i gotta say i don't like this new change,                                                          

yes its stake right to chose in the end                                                                                                                              

bbut i still think people can benefit from the games for entertainment by letting them play with 0 amount bet :)